Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Potent Anti-E? Femara, Aromasin, Arimidex?

Aromasin and Femara are about equal and are both more potent than Arimidex. However, aromasin is kinder on lipids so it may be a better choice for long term health.

It would probably be a toss up between Femara.. and Arimidex... they say Femara can be a more potent anti-estrogen because it can pass through the fat cells easier and stop the aromatase.. all in all.. they are pretty close.. just be careful.. Femara and Arimidex can lower estro TOO low which can cause more problems again.. i have used Arimidex with pretty good success.. did what it should have.. some people would opt for Femara because they say that arimidex lowers IGF levels while Femara would raise them.. i don't know the full science behind all this and nor have i personally seen the studies done.. but arimidex is cheaper.. and tried and true.. i'll stick with it for right now

Formestane

Femera is probably the most potent in men. Which is a good reason to stay away from it. Unless you're a priest I suppose.

yeh ulter, i learned that the hard way, too much femara and your winky goes limpy reguardless of the amount of test, but i would have to say it is the strongest one

Top Bottom