Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

most amount of clens you can take?!

Shoot Me Up

hay guys i was just curious to the most amount of clens you could take in one day! i am right now up to 6 and fine on it. I am thinking of bumping it up to 8 a day then 10 a day? when should i stop?!!!

i once took 4 chinese clen in one day and got heart palpitations from it... i never go over 1/day now, there is no need to.

bump it up too much and you will have a heart attackk that would definitely stop you i hate clen

great, now your all freaking me out!!! i am taking spiropent, 40mcgs in the morning, 40 mcgs in the afternoon and 40mcgs at night!!!!!!!!!!

should i tapper down or up or leave it!! clen experts only please!!

More than 140mcg/day would probably give diminishing returns... your schedule of 120/day in 3 dosages isn't bad, but with 6 tabs/day, and assuming you're awake for 18hr/day (I know that's usually my schedule), you could take one every 3h and have a more even blood level.

Or, base it on a 12h waking period, and take one every 2h... I used to take one every hour for 7 hours, starting at 9am; was done dosing by 3, which meant I could sleep at night. Saw great results too...

-M

Top Bottom