Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More than just a test booster

Fire09

Hey guys, about 3 months ago I bought a test booster from a site that doesnt sell prohormones or anything...people know the site as it is the largest bodybuilding sites to my knowledge.....anyway, it said the main ingredient was funagreek. It also contained tribulus, zma, and some herbal estrogen control. I got it and started taking it. Got lean, strong, and looked good. I ran out so I ordered more. Well before it came i started getting a lump under my right nip. This lump appeared years ago during a cycle and had gotten up to maybe a pea size then completely went away. Well it came back and grew to a marble size. New stuff came and I noticed the bottle was different colors so I compared ingredients and noticed the first bottle had an "anabolic matrix" ingredient that I didnt see at first. Doesnt say what it is though. So, since I was under the impression this was an herbal test booster I had no nolva or AI. I got some about 3 weeks ago, a liquid from a company on here, and have been running 20mg a day for the past 3 weeks and no change. Nipple kills if I bump it, lump is still present, weight gain is going up (no longer cut like I was), and i dont know if the puffy nips and fat around them is bc im gaining weight or estrogen issues. Not sure wtf to do at this point. Thoughts?

It's not very common to get/aggravate gyno from a testosterone booster, but I've seen cases of it happening. Here's a report about Tribulus causing gyno. Raising testosterone can bring an increase in estrogen, and if the anti-estrogen in the testosterone booster isn't strong enough, or left out completely, then your chances of gyno could increase - especially since you're already prone.

At this point I'd suggest you get some liquid Raloxifene and run it instead - it causes far less side effects than letro. Also, Raloxifene is a long-term treatment, so it might take a few months.

Thanks for the reply. I was checking into raloxifene actually. I think I'll pick some up and try it for a few months.

Does anything irritate gyno once you have it or is estrogen the only culprit?

Glad to hear that you're going to try the Raloxifene. And yes, progesterone and prolactin can irritate gyno. I should have thought of this before, but fenugreek raises prolactin, and you said that was the main ingredient in your testosterone booster.

It's not very common to get/aggravate gyno from a testosterone booster, but I've seen cases of it happening. Here's a report about Tribulus causing gyno. Raising testosterone can bring an increase in estrogen, and if the anti-estrogen in the testosterone booster isn't strong enough, or left out completely, then your chances of gyno could increase - especially since you're already prone.

At this point I'd suggest you get some liquid Raloxifene and run it instead - it causes far less side effects than letro. Also, Raloxifene is a long-term treatment, so it might take a few months.

liquid Ralox or rx ralox for this man. 2-6 month of 30-60mg. this will take a while to get rid of 150%

Top Bottom