Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More on side effects

Loths

I bring this topic because my side effects are always different from the status quo... for example... some say that while on Juice, the inmune system is strengthen... not for me.

I normaly take 10-12 week cycles with three kinds of juice. I log everything and do my blood screens before begining, at middle and 45 dqays after the end of PCT. Below is a general overview of the side effect of cetain roids:

Testosterone Enthate doesn't make me aggressive. All the contrair, it make me happy, relax, kinda of harmony with all. I dont get pimples and my ball/nutts seem the same in size. I does gives me a headaches. My blood cotting time is severely increase, I tend to bleed allot more in my hemorroids. (it sucks!!)

Deca (Dimetabol) Suppress my appetitate, and make me feel feverish. When I first take it, i feel like I am getting a cold. In general my body temperature is high (~100F), and dont feel like doint anything. It does lower my libido, and sperm volume. No pimples. Work outs are good, in strenght and stamina; but is strange, since i am also lethargic. My sleep/rest quality is reduce, like I dont manage to get in deep sleep mode. It does seem to make me a bit more aggresive.

Equipoise (ganabol)
Increases my appetite, muscles are harder and better vascularity. It doesn't give me headaches and my sleep/rest quality is improved. I dont retain water as with deca.

Primobolan Depot:
This one is hard to comment, since I exclusively used it an end of cycle. From my logs, my sex drive increases, I do get some light acne.

If I were to sum the NEGATIVE side effects of juice on me, I will say the general feverish feeling, decrease sleep quality, a bit lethargic, and inmune system supression.

Hope this helps some one!

I hope you are attributing this to a few different experiments with a few diff brands

You may have just got some bad batches mate, what were you running

holy ghost said:
I hope you are attributing this to a few different experiments with a few diff brands

You may have just got some bad batches mate, what were you running

Thanks for you post... I wish I could say if was different brands, but believe it or nor, I have always used the same brands. I reside in country were I can go ahead and purchase Test. E (primoteston) and Primobolan Deport rigth tha the Pharmacy. Deca (dimetabol) and EQUIPOISE (GANABOL) and purchase from the Vet Pharmacy (I haven been able to find then in Human Pharmacies, and will not purchase anyting from black market here).

This side effects that I have are consistent. Every cycle I have done, I have done it like a science research experiment. I log everything. One thing that I might add is that may be the Deca Version that I have (DIMETABOL) come a a low dose (25 mg/cc) and is loded with vitamins (A=1000 MG, D=250 mg, E=25 mg)... and that on a 1 CC... May be there is something there!

Top Bottom