Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More Rage and Aggression from clen then from test or dbol...

Little Rage

I love the fat burning effects of clen, and the energy i get, but i get so damn edgy. The littest shit makes me flip. Even more than when I took test and/or dbol. Makes me one stuck up bitch to be around. Even worse than a girl on pms :p Its nice for when i'm in the gym, hell within 1 week my strength increased slightly.

Can't wait for the EQ to hit me :D

Little Rage said:
I love the fat burning effects of clen, and the energy i get, but i get so damn edgy. The littest shit makes me flip. Even more than when I took test and/or dbol. Makes me one stuck up bitch to be around. Even worse than a girl on pms :p Its nice for when i'm in the gym, hell within 1 week my strength increased slightly.

Can't wait for the EQ to hit me :D

Clen....aggression.....never happened to me!!!

I've just started clen. Second cycle. But I'm finding the same thing--- the littlest thing sets me right off!!! I'm. Happy go lucky girl :) love life. But on cycle I just wanna scream and flip sh*t on people for the silliest thing. Found anything that helps???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A worthless drug IMO. Whatever you lose you gain right back after stoping it, expect that your metabolism is slower than ever. And you feel like shit while on. What's the point? T

A worthless drug IMO. Whatever you lose you gain right back after stoping it, expect that your metabolism is slower than ever. And you feel like shit while on. What's the point? T

Roger that. I took it once and had anxiety like nothing else. Never again for me.

Yep. I don't touch anything that puts me on edge. Its a shit go. I hate energy drinks/tabs with synephrine in them as well, they are unbearable for me. I literally want to kill while on it.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom