Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More Media Madness

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
So now they're saying that the Orlando shooter was a "habitual steroid user."

If they try to blame that asshole's behavior on steroids I think I'll shit myself.

i must say the autopsy results did say 2 things.. 1. he was HIV negative, and 2. he used long term steroids.

I didn't see anywhere that implicated that steroids were the reason for this lol. but if he was a long term steroid user and determined from an autopsy it probably meant you were dealing with a mentally unstable individual as it was + adding steroid abuse = not good. a fucked up person using steroids will make them ever more fucked up. the dude did have a history of abuse, and was a bigot. he not only had no business using steroids, but he had no business owning weapons either. a shame though any idiot can walk into a store and walk out with machine guns.

this is why I don't like hearing douchebags who are using steroids.. sometimes i will overhear knuckleheads in the gym talking steroids who have no business using them.. pure trashy people. this makes everyone who is a steroid user look bad. thats one reason guys publicly do not admit to steroid use

Steroids get a terrible name in the media. This is because the only people in the news on gear are douchebags doing stupid shit. I agree with Steve...too many people that have no business using steroids run gear and abuse it frequently.

Steroids are like drugs or alcohol - if you are mentally not stable, on them you will be even worse

So it doesnt surprise me it get negative attention

The media just wants a story. That will never change. If a skinny guy kills someone, he was a meth addict. If it was a muscular guy, roid rage. If he was indian, a terrorist.

It's sad but it's no different then wanting to get Youtube views now. Each media company tries to create more elaborate stories then their competitors so people will watch their channel instead.

i must say the autopsy results did say 2 things.. 1. he was HIV negative, and 2. he used long term steroids.

I didn't see anywhere that implicated that steroids were the reason for this lol. but if he was a long term steroid user and determined from an autopsy it probably meant you were dealing with a mentally unstable individual as it was + adding steroid abuse = not good. a fucked up person using steroids will make them ever more fucked up. the dude did have a history of abuse, and was a bigot. he not only had no business using steroids, but he had no business owning weapons either. a shame though any idiot can walk into a store and walk out with machine guns.

this is why I don't like hearing douchebags who are using steroids.. sometimes i will overhear knuckleheads in the gym talking steroids who have no business using them.. pure trashy people. this makes everyone who is a steroid user look bad. thats one reason guys publicly do not admit to steroid use

I agree that when you add steroids to the @sshole equation you can occasionally get some undesirable results. Like alcohol but usually not as severe. But we're not talking about a guy losing his sh*t because somebody bumped into him in line, he was apparently planning this out for years.

This is all lack of information here talking out loud. If people were better informed about the way steroids use, and the real downsides of these, they would not put them in every news.

How the fuck does an autopsy determine he was a long term steroid user? How can an autopsy determine how long he used steroids? It can only determine what was in his system at the time of death.

I'm roughly close to the area.. there were reports that he was a closet homosexual, and this would not please his Muslim parents, so there's speculation on why he chose a gay club

I also have heard his family has ties to isis, al queda or whatever.. could be all bs. . Either way, dude was a sick fuck

Top Bottom