Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more lumps when injecting

sposas

5 days ago i injected my delt for the first time which was a virgin muscle. didn't really pin it good and it was shaky. there is now a bump 2 inches from the injection site and it is a bit red. dull pain and hard to the touch. this is the 3rd pin of this cycle and i am worried. what would you recommend i do?

virgin muscles it is very normal to have this type of pain. tissue irritation can last 10 days or more. it happens even to experienced guys. if the problem keeps happening avoid that muscle in the future cause you can't keep irritating your body like this and stressing it out

It might also depend on the needle length. We have had a bunch of posts on subq injections (under the skin) vs into the muscle. I assume it was 'into the muscle' aka 'intramuscular' and that you used a long enough needle

Your body also might be having a reaction to the carrier oil in the steroid you're using.

I used to routinely get swelling, moderate redness, and high soreness/tenderness from injections with Karachi Sustanon. Turned out it was the carrier oil causing the problem - AND that's pharma grade test at that!

Now I use Bayer Testoviron Depot - some injections have almost no pain, and some only a very moderate amount - which is typically almost completely gone within 72 hours of injection - and never have any swelling or redness issues.

I would consider trying another brand with a different carrier oil.

Top Bottom