Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More isn't always better

angrygnome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Below on the left was from running 500mg test c every 3.5 days for 14 weeks, on the right 250mg test same schedule. Small difference in results but large difference in sides. Lipids, blood pressure, oily skin/acne etc. all out of whack at 500 and fall back in line at 250 with the exception of Estradiol, it's been a struggle trying to find the sweet spot with Arimidex, ordered some Aromasin to see if that will work better.

150mg on trt leaves me at 1050 with free at 200 and no ai. Before trt it was 147 total with free at 1, yes 1. Talk about feeling like leftover dogshit on a hot day.

I run n2guard 7 a day at 500, 5 a day at 250 and 5 while on trt the rest of the year.

That's not to say everyone will be have the same results, more for the new/young people that seem to think they need 500-1000 a week to start when they still don't even know how to eat yet.

View attachment 140482

Below on the left was from running 500mg test c every 3.5 days for 14 weeks, on the right 250mg test same schedule. Small difference in results but large difference in sides. Lipids, blood pressure, oily skin/acne etc. all out of whack at 500 and fall back in line at 250 with the exception of Estradiol, it's been a struggle trying to find the sweet spot with Arimidex, ordered some Aromasin to see if that will work better.

150mg on trt leaves me at 1050 with free at 200 and no ai. Before trt it was 147 total with free at 1, yes 1. Talk about feeling like leftover dogshit on a hot day.

I run n2guard 7 a day at 500, 5 a day at 250 and 5 while on trt the rest of the year.

That's not to say everyone will be have the same results, more for the new/young people that seem to think they need 500-1000 a week to start when they still don't even know how to eat yet.

View attachment 140482

You're right more is NoT always better BUT

not everyone has your genetics, like 150mgs of TRT testosterone dose you are getting 1050 test levels, I have guys i prepped for shows at 200mgs TRT/week they get 700 range so its not all the same

some guys need more steroids and testosterone to get more results, it's genetic too

View attachment 140482

people think test levels= gains. it just isn't true

View attachment 140482

bro i feels like this attack on me. i like to hit cycles hard and fast

Most times in life, more is not better. In bodybuilding- genetics, training and diet play major role

Top Bottom