Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more hair loss on dbol

stevebeltmon

How are you guys doing, I'm 42 years old and I have done about 4 cycles including this one, I did test and deca, test and winstrol, test alone and this last one is test and dbol, for some reason I'm experiencing more hair loss on test and deca than the previous cycles, I wonder why, thank you guys.

^ this
One of the sides of high trust is hair loss im thinking you ran your daca for minimum of16 week wich causes more hair loss over time or short prop cycles

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Test is bad for your hairline, deca is pretty mild actually. It's the androgenic properties of steroids that cause the hair loss.

I think the hair loss is mainly from the test, and just the fact you are getting older. All men start to bald once they hit their 40s.

Your best bet to stop the hair loss would be daily use of a rogaine spray and a good anti-hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com

Most of this is genetic anyways. I never have any issues with hair loss no matter what gear I run. Some guys will run winny and be pulling their head hair out easily. It comes down to if you are prone to MPB or not. Steroids definitely contribute but genetics are the bigger concern.

Test is bad for your hairline, deca is pretty mild actually. It's the androgenic properties of steroids that cause the hair loss.

I think the hair loss is mainly from the test, and just the fact you are getting older. All men start to bald once they hit their 40s.

Your best bet to stop the hair loss would be daily use of a rogaine spray and a good anti-hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com

Balding is genetically predisposed, and no not all men bald.

Steroids only speed up this process.

Top Bottom