Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More funny Gym stories (funny but sad at the same time ;)

F117A Active Stealth

High End Bro
Platinum
Some crazy stuff happens to me, I don't know why. Here's some stuff I've seen:

Tipical Gym day. There's people working out and such. One guy comes in, and everyone just stares at this guy. I mean, his arms were about 20inches, but what impressed the most was his total lack of body fat!! This guy must have been like 3% BF. Also I could swear this guy was Hulk Hogan's brother, as the facial similarities were striking.

So anyway, the guy (which I'll call "Hogan") gets under a benchpress and starts doing his reps. It so happens that there's a skinny guy with his personal trainer on a Pec Dec machine. I guess the trainer told him to put effort into his reps, because the guy starts pumping the sets and shouting "WHOAAAAAAHHHHH" "WHOAAAAAAAAHHH" "WHOAAAAAAHHHHH"

Everyone just ignores it or course, but
after about 20 seconds of this, Hogan stands up and goes "FOR FUCK'S SAKES!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!"

Man, there was pitch silence in that floor of the gym for like 10 secs. The small guy goes "Sorry man, I didn't want to bother you..." So Hogan goes "YEAH WELL, SOME OF US ARE WORKING OUT HERE..."

The little guy and his trainer packed up their stuff and left. Nobody said anything for the rest of the time I was there. I think everyone thought that the big guy was going to smack the little guy, which probably would have killed him. But after I went home, I was fucking laughing on the bus 'cause it was so funny.

Then another time I come to the gym. Thing is, I only showed up because I hadn't gone in a week. I was tired as crap, and I started tricep pull downs. Now the thing is I was using bad form, 'cause I couldn't even concentrate on doing proper reps, I was too tired.

So a little guy pops out of nowhere and goes "Listen buddy, you are doing that the wrong way. Here, let me show you how to do it" And he goes ahead and show me a couple of reps of "proper form".

So I say to him "Thanks for the advice buddy". What I was really thinking was: Excuse me? Ok, your arms look to be about 14", my arms are about 17". Where the hell do you get off trying to give me advice when you look like you don't take it yourself!!. I know you just got your new Bill Phillips rag in the mail and are excited to spread the good news, but take your Body-For-Life principles outta my face and get the hell outta here!..."

So anyway, that's what I should have said. But I was too tired to give a crap.

Next story:

I'm at the gym again. Now I usually work out alone, because my friends all have different schedules :(

So I'm doing some pull ups, and there's a group of black guys doing the congregacional thing (you know, socializing and not doing any actual work).
Suddenly they start arguing about God knows what. I honestly didn't pay attention, I was too focused on my workout. The shouting got louder and then suddenly one of them turns to me and goes "Isn't that right buddy!! Don't you agree??". Keep in mind that I had no clue what the frick these guys were talking about, but I'd play along just for a laugh, so I go "Absolutely my friend! could not agree more!" and the guy's face lights up, and he goes "See! even this guy agrees with me!!" and then they continued with their argument which I once again ignored. Seriously, when I left the gym these guys were still arguing. Maybe I should have payed attention, but I'm not good at picking up their strange lingo (that Jamaican talk, or whatever it is)

Anyway, I see some weird crap sometimes... Next I'll tell you guys about stuff that happens to me outside of the gym, it's even funnier!

as posted by F117A Active Stealth
Tipical Gym day. There's people working out and such. One guy comes in, and everyone just stares at this guy. I mean, his arms were about 20inches, but what impressed the most was his total lack of body fat!! This guy must have been like 3% BF. Also I could swear this guy was Hulk Hogan's brother, as the facial similarities were striking.

So anyway, the guy (which I'll call "Hogan") gets under a benchpress and starts doing his reps. It so happens that there's a skinny guy with his personal trainer on a Pec Dec machine. I guess the trainer told him to put effort into his reps, because the guy starts pumping the sets and shouting "WHOAAAAAAHHHHH" "WHOAAAAAAAAHHH" "WHOAAAAAAHHHHH"

Everyone just ignores it or course, but
after about 20 seconds of this, Hogan stands up and goes "FOR FUCK'S SAKES!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!"

Man, there was pitch silence in that floor of the gym for like 10 secs. The small guy goes "Sorry man, I didn't want to bother you..." So Hogan goes "YEAH WELL, SOME OF US ARE WORKING OUT HERE..."

This Hogan guy is fucking out of order, who does he think he is, he doesn't own the fucking place. Just cos he's huge-ish doesn't mean he had to be a cock about the grunting! At least the skinny guy is trying I mean he even got a personal trainer. IMO, if I was the skinny guy I'd a :finger: ! Although is funny, there was no need to make a big fuss about it, stupid prick! Its a public gym, you should just put up with the grunting noises, I know its annoying but there ya go! In fact Hogan is more of the prick than the skinny guy, big lol!

Then another time I come to the gym. Thing is, I only showed up because I hadn't gone in a week. I was tired as crap, and I started tricep pull downs. Now the thing is I was using bad form, 'cause I couldn't even concentrate on doing proper reps, I was too tired.

So a little guy pops out of nowhere and goes "Listen buddy, you are doing that the wrong way. Here, let me show you how to do it" And he goes ahead and show me a couple of reps of "proper form".

So I say to him "Thanks for the advice buddy". What I was really thinking was: Excuse me? Ok, your arms look to be about 14", my arms are about 17". Where the hell do you get off trying to give me advice when you look like you don't take it yourself!!. I know you just got your new Bill Phillips rag in the mail and are excited to spread the good news, but take your Body-For-Life principles outta my face and get the hell outta here!..."

So anyway, that's what I should have said. But I was too tired to give a crap.

Now thats what i called fucking annoying!:mad:

Why don't the skinny guys ever come over and tell me I'm doing something wrong??? I could have alot of fun with that... but it never happens...

Why don't the skinny guys ever come over and tell me I'm doing something wrong??? I could have alot of fun with that... but it never happens...

Finaplix, it only happened to me once. I just felt sorry for the guy. That's why never act big or push people or anything. I know what's it like to be at the other end, and how much blood/sweat/$$$ it has taken to get this far for me.

I used to make fun of people before in my mind, but I don't even do that anymore. People do what they can with what they have. The trick is to always strive to be humble, even if it's a hard thing to do.

This Hogan guy is fucking out of order, who does he think he is, he doesn't own the fucking place. Just cos he's huge-ish doesn't mean he had to be a cock about the grunting! At least the skinny guy is trying I mean he even got a personal trainer. IMO, if I was the skinny guy I'd a ! Although is funny, there was no need to make a big fuss about it, stupid prick! Its a public gym, you should just put up with the grunting noises, I know its annoying but there ya go! In fact Hogan is more of the prick than the skinny guy, big lol!

I agree 100%. But everyone knew this guy was probably loaded on grams of Halo. That's first time I've ever seen someone benchpress 405lbs for 10 reps...

as posted by F117A Active Stealth
I used to make fun of people before in my mind, but I don't even do that anymore. People do what they can with what they have. The trick is to always strive to be humble, even if it's a hard thing to do.

I agree totally with ya bro, always be humble no matter how good or even how bad you are, cos in the end if you ever needed help you will always get it and people appreciate you more and may even ask you for advice, how cool is that! you could be their idol!

A couple of thing that happened to me outside of the gym:

I was at a friend's house just chilling out after work (we used to work in the same place). So I stayed there until like 12 midnight, then I left and had to take the bus home. So I'm waiting there at like 12:30am on a dark empty street. Then I see a guy walking toward the bus stop. I didn't pay attention to it until the guy gets close enough to me, and then puts his arm around me and goes in my ear "Hello buddy! you know that church in the next block? I just put a bomb there, we better get out quick..."

So I slowly move myself out of his arm and go "If there's a bomb there, then why are you still here?" and the guy goes, "Well, I didn't set it to go off now! I set it for 1am... we better scram now before the thing goes off..." So I go "You can go if you like, but I need to wait for my bus..."
So the guy gets annoyed and puts his arm around my shoulder again, and goes "Listen, back in my country, we'd shoot people like you..."

Well, I didn't wait any longer. I slid my leg under the back of the guy's knee and grabbed him by the chest and I threw him down on the floor. Then I got up and started running as fast as I could. I could hear the guy getting up behind me shouting "come back you mother fucker!..."

So anyway, I make a turn at the next street and find a coffee shop, so I just go in there for a few mins. The guy didn't follow I guess. I just went out and caught a taxi to drive me a few km away from there.

I wasn't gonna stick around if the guy really had a gun or something. I thought about calling the Cops, but I hesitated and thought it's better that I stay out of it. The next day I find that everything was ok, nothing had exploded, so the guy was probably just a drunk or something.

Then a similar incident happened to me about 2 months later. This was around 6pm, and it was a busy downtown street.
I'm just walking along and I see some guy coming right at me and shouting "I'm gonna kill that fucker!! I'm gonna kill him!!" Immediately I got into a stance, 'cause I though this is it, this guy means business.... It just so happens that there was another guy walking to my right about a metre in front of me, so the crazy guy grabs him from the chest and starts shaking him and shouting "I'll kill you asshole!".

The poor guy was scared crapless. He was going "What did I do? What did I do?". I just stood there thinking whether I should get involved. What pissed me off is how other people would just walk by. The guy could have gotten stabbed there and nobody would give a flip. So I thought ok, if he start hurting the guy physically then I'm gonna step in.

All of a sudden, the crazy guy stops, looks at the guy he's holding and goes "you're not the guy I'm looking for! sorry buddy!"
And the other guy goes "That's ok, no hard feelings" with his face pale as a ghost. Then the crazy guy just keeps on walking and turns a corner, and that was it. I'm thinking "What the hell was that guy on??" luckily nobody got hurt though.

Too many crazy people there out there man. Which is why I'm glad I've had some training physically and mentally to deal with this crap, but it just reminded me of the saying "you may have the tiger, but you still need the dragon..."

I say the guy that told you about the bomb and "killing guys like you" needed a serious as kicking right there on the spot. You seem to be able to handle yourself and you took him down, I'd have let him have it, and I'm probably half your size. Plus, any fuckin idiot that tells me he planted a bomb is DEFINITELY going to be talking to the cops. then again, you're in canada and it's more likely he was just full of shit. Here in the states, when someone makes a threat like that, you take it seriously.

So this weak loser is doing squats and is screaming like he is giving birth while he does them. Everyone is pissed off cuz it is annoying. He finishes his last set when this mammoth fucker walks up and starts curling what he was squatting. He doesn't make any noise anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom