Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More Free Testosterone=More Estrogen?

thecreekninja

I was wondering if Bound Testosterone can convert to Estrogen. If not wouldn't this imply that only Free Testosterone converts to Estrogen and more free T = more E2?

If that is the case, then wouldn't DHT derivates such as Proviron raise E2? I understand that Proviron doesn't itsself convert to E2 but it does raise Free Testosterone and wouldn't more Free T=more E2?

I ask because I am on TRT and have been through just about every protocol that exist. hCG combined with Test and hCG monotherapy, Nebido every 6-8 weeks, Sustanon every 10-15 days, Test E EOD. Have done IM and subQ

I have recently been doing 17.5mg Sustanon Every Day SubQ this is just 122 mg/week, I combine it with 50 mg Proviron per day and my E2 is 70 pg/mL. I currently take no AI.

E2 is High but I feel very good on this protocol. My TT is about 1700 ng/Ml which is high It is worth noting that my Free Test is very high about 4% of TT because of the Proviron. I am going to lower a bit the Test dose to see if it cuts the E2 down a bit.

Strange thing is I have had higher TT shooting 50mg SubQ Sustanon EOD with a lower E2 but no Proviron and fairly low FT. However I did not feel as good as I do now despite having higher E2 now.

The point is I am on a lower Test dose than before but with proviron and E2 is higher. Despite higher E2 I feel much better which I attribute to the Proviron.

Once I get TT in range I am going to cut the Proviron dosage to see what the labs say.

Thanks

Wish I had an answer for you, but I'm curious to know. Why is the
Sustanon being injected subQ?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Why injecting SubQ ?? sustanon or test in general is to be injected intramuscular, subQ is painful not to mention you can get an abscess doing that as for your question Proviron nor lower or raises your e2 level it attaches to the oestrogen and prevents the build up though it's not an ai. Testosterone converts to oestrogen as far as I know but Free test is like 2% of all the testosterone in your body and the aromatization takes like 3% of total test yet even at small amouts the oestrogen has prominent effects on men (most of us anyway).

I've been doing SubQ because I've been doing Everyday or EOD injections and I wouldn't what to inject a big needle IM with that frequency also I am doing trt dosages so the amount is 7 units or 7% of 1 ml but now dropping to 6% of 1 ml per day because both TT and E2 are high. These dosages I cannot measure accurately with the IM syringes. I have also seen a lot of people are going SubQ now days. Dr. Crisler even has a video about it.
Everything I use is from the pharmacy. I have been going SubQ for about 6 months now with no problems.

Even if your doctor says it's fine he should have told you the absorption in to your system wouldn't be as effective, and i know everyone is different but you can rotate injecting sus IM between different muscle groups. They all don't have to go into your ass consecutively although, that's how I go about it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Free test is being utilized more than unbound test so there's much less of a conversion to estrogen.

Update:
After changing the dose of Sustanon to 15 mg daily SubQ which is 6 units of a insulin syringe my levels are:
Total Testosterone: 875 ng/dl
Estradiol: 75 pg/ml

15 mg Sustanon = 10.75 mg Raw Test Aprox
I am also taking 50 mg Proviron Daily and NO AI

My Estradiol has raised slightly since I dropped the Test dose from 17.5mg to 15mg it was at 70 pg/ml before, I thought it would have dropped. I am going to start taking a small dose of Letro 2% of a 2.5 mg pill EOD and get bloods in a few weeks to see were my E2 is at. I am also going to taper down to 25 mg Proviron Daily

Top Bottom