Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A more efficient Elite Fitness!

dumbell150

MODS Please step up!

I have been a member of EF for close to a year now, and the only complaiint i have is the number of repetitive posts regarding Fina and Propecia. Either its a post about how to make Fina or a question about mixing it with Propecia. You may have subjects that you have found extremly repatative as well. I think we should list them all, and finally have the leaders of our board, the(MODS) gather in a colaborative effort and compile all the information that currently exists on the search engine, and thier own knowledge, and put it on 1 new post. So every time someone asks " My fina has red stuff in it what should i do?". We can direct them to a specific post that will answer all and every question one may have. This is simply my idea, if you have a better or more efficient method, now is the time to speak!

Last edited:
I posted something like this a while back. I think we need a permanent sticky that lists the best threads the board has seen. We could break it up into subjects.

For example:

Clomid:
See The Iron Games thread -
Clomid FAQ

Fina + Propecia:
This is where you could list the best thread that explains all of the issues between Fina and Propecia.

I know there are a ton of great posts I've yet to see. But this would be something that the Mods would have to put together and not allow people to post on. More like a FAQ. That way you don't have to look within the many pages of the thread but can instead just click on the subject thread your interested in.

Mr Spellwin and all MODS

I think my post should recieve some Karma due to the fact the the idea i described is exactly the basis of the new section you started "Best of Elite"

I should have gotten a copyright on this idea...J.Kdg

Re: Mr Spellwin and all MODS

dumbell150 said:
I think my post should recieve some Karma due to the fact the the idea i described is exactly the basis of the new section you started "Best of Elite"

I should have gotten a copyright on this idea...J.Kdg

hehe you and me bro!! oh and YUM too. I think you should ping George and reference this thread. You may get some free flax oil out of it or somethin. ;)

Maybe if newbies would respect the advice and expertise of the more experienced guys, and took a few minutes using the search feature like they should anyway, we would not have to do anything like this at all.

This is why dumb, often-asked, and reptitive questions are (and should be) met with abuse and massive flames.

Maybe there should be a PERMANANT sticky entitled "everything you ever need or wanted to know about Anabolics", which decribed in it how to use the serach featrure, and the rules of the board.

One, very well written post like that, which always stayed right at the top, would get rid of hlaf the BS.

That and mods MERCILESSLY upholding the rules to the point of IMMEDIETLEY BOOTING people who break them. Fuck up - you are GONE. Period.

Top Bottom