Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More is better club

Anotech

I'm making this post to see what you guys think about "more is better". More so on the topic of testosterone... EX.// using 500mg every week of TEST E will =X amount of muscle(with good diet and training) but using 2500mg of TEST P every week will = X x 7 amount of muscle (with decent diet and decent training)

I'm on board with this idea, what about you?

Thats exactly the case. 2.5 grams of juice with the same diet and training will yield more gains then 500 mgs week. Its not 7 xs the gains but they are definitely more profound. The sides are definitely a lot worse with the higher dose.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Well hypothetically yes.

But realisticly the sides start to greatly outway the benefits and you will start to see that you are damaging your body rather than putting on clean muscle.

It is always best to cycle with the least amount of juice possible. This can be said for test dosage and any level of user experience out there.

If you have experience there is no need to go over 500mg test imo. If you can not grow on 350-500 mg of test a week your either doing something wrong or you have advanced your tolerance and then it is time to start adding more compounds...not increasing dosage because once you reach that point it is better to trade off for a higher dosage of a higher anabolic compound to reduce side effects or avoid them all together.

Case in point more is not better with test. Keep the dosage reasonable ie not going over 500mg and stack in other compounds to let them do their job. In my upcoming cycles I will run anywhere from 250-350 mg of test and that is it. The rest of the work will be done by anabolics with better a/a ratios and less estrogenic side effects.

Thats exactly the case. 2.5 grams of juice with the same diet and training will yield more gains then 500 mgs week. Its not 7 xs the gains but they are definitely more profound. The sides are definitely a lot worse with the higher dose.

NTBM REP

But Wouldn't this mean the term "overkill" doesn't actually exist? If you wanna get bigger and stronger, take more juice?

But Wouldn't this mean the term "overkill" doesn't actually exist? If you wanna get bigger and stronger, take more juice?

Like Texas stated the sides outweigh the benefits at a certain point. Overkill depends on your definition. Pros take drastic dosages of hgh, aas, slin, and all kinds of other hormones and drugs. Their bodies are massive and shredded so it works. But for me the health risks dont justify those lengths. There is another thread on here where a pro bb states he pisses blood on a precomp cycle. Thats not for me and I wouldnt advise anyone else try it. So if you want to improve yourself train hard and eat. This along with reasonable doses will yield great results. If you aspire to be a pro bb then you must take drastic amounts of everything to be a freak. And you might aswell have your will and funeral plans together while your at it.

NTBM REP

I think only people who have taken over 2g post on this thread.
I have taken about 2.5g. Your gains will be great your sides should be mitigate able as this amount should only be taken by someone w more than 5 cycles.
If you have the time to dedicate to it and have a great diet I say give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom