Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is More Always Better?

SUST-MAN

Seriously....

Some people thing more steroids is the key.

You can make amazing gains with a moderate amount of steroids....and a GREAT DIET....and GREAT WORK ETHIC

Especially the newbies...

You dont NEED 1000+ mg of test....you need to eat right and workout hard.

Sorry....just venting. I keep reading alot of BS in these posts.

i agree 100% there is no way one needs to take some of the ridiculus amounts that have been stated on the board. There are a few Exceptions however; You know who you are:)

ive ran 3 cycles.

1. anavar 40mg only 8 weeks (if you call this a cycle)
2. fina 75mg eod. 6 weeks
3. fina 75mg ed. 6 weeks

fuck, too many people rely on gear too much, use it as a supplement, the core should be diet training and rest. Get to know your body almost down to a freaking science. I started at 5'10 128 lbs. so dont talk to me about genetics!

knowledge is power, the more you know the more youll grow, its as simple as that.

1. Gains are dose dependent.

2. Side effects are dose dependent.

There is a point where #2 outweighs #1 and this is based on your goals. If you want to be a pro bodybuilder the threshold is much higher. If you want twenty pounds of muscle for sports or cosmetic reasons that threshold is much lower.

I totally agree. I grow better on 250mg of test than I do with 750mg of test. When you start doing excessive amounts of juice all you end up with are more side effects and less gains. And wasted juice and money.

I laugh at some of these guys thinking more is better punching 1000+ mg of test. Unless you plan on becoming a pro bodybuilder I think it's such a waste in my opinion.

SUST-MAN said:
Seriously....

Some people thing more steroids is the key.

You can make amazing gains with a moderate amount of steroids....and a GREAT DIET....and GREAT WORK ETHIC

Especially the newbies...

You dont NEED 1000+ mg of test....you need to eat right and workout hard.

Sorry....just venting. I keep reading alot of BS in these posts.

to develop an body most will find attractive (women especially) then no, you wont need more then 1.5g/week of gear total, if you are looking to go FREAK then its time to power-up on some heavy shit

personally i have been on both sides of the fence, and ill tell you once you start pushing 260lb+ you become very very misarable, slugish, run out of breath, walking becomes a fucking burden; when you are that big every1 assumes you use tons of gear and women tend to be somewhat cautious around you

now adays i stay at very lean, comfortable bodyweight, use moderate amounts of gear to make progress/maintain my body

BTW, 1000mg/week/test is not that much gear to use, assuming you dont stack it with anything else besides maybe a little tren or eq

serge said:
BTW, 1000mg/week/test is not that much gear to use, assuming you dont stack it with anything else besides maybe a little tren or eq

LOL, You've got problems if you think 1000mg of test is not that much!! What is too much 3000mg?

FreakMonster said:

LOL, You've got problems if you think 1000mg of test is not that much!! What is too much 3000mg?

i think he ment of test only.

For example. People will run 30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks, 500mg of test and 400mg of deca. That's known as a typical dosed cycle. although that would add up to a total 1110mg of AS a week with all the drugs that the body will be taking. Most people don't notice this, but a lot of us who say they will never use 1000mg of test already have done it becuse they never added up the total AS of all drugs used in a cycle.

Diesel3d said:

i think he ment of test only.

For example. People will run 30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks, 500mg of test and 400mg of deca. That's known as a typical dosed cycle. although that would add up to a total 1110mg of AS a week with all the drugs that the body will be taking. Most people don't notice this, but a lot of us who say they will never use 1000mg of test already have done it becuse they never added up the total AS of all drugs used in a cycle.

yeah, i was going to illustrate that, but some are just too ignorant to see that. most people on here alrady use over a gram of gear per week, they just dont realize it

Top Bottom