Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moonlight pharma

imthattrenguy

Anyone heard of moonlight pharma? A mate of mine offerd me some and it is really really cheap , I can het it at like half the price of alpha pharma or balkanpharma , I looked on the internet and their site isn't very good it's in German as well so I can't understand it not a lot of reviews om internet and they all seem to be in German , anyone used it ? Potent ? Straight garbage ? My mate says it's good but want some more public opinion cause can't find any useful reviews

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I have never heard of it before. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org and see what comes up.

I would be cautious if it's extremely cheap. With most things in life, you get what you pay for. If something sounds too goo to be true, it probably is. If the products are dirt cheap and there are very few reviews on the internet, there is a good chance the product is probably fake or under dosed.

You can't go wrong ordering from any of the approved sources on Evolutionary.org -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/approved-sources/

Sincerely, I have never heard of them, and none of my clients has ever used their stuff. However, think logically - things won't cost half as much and have the same quality. After all, we all get what we pay for, and if you pay excessively little, then most probably you will not be getting optimal quality.

If you want to check out a source, then I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

Yes most users are getting it trough the internet , but I have no problems optaining gear , I have a friend who has a supplement shop and sells anabolics as well , he is a huge guy btw , he says moonlight pharma is ok , don't know if I can discuss prices but 10 ml test e 250 mg is about 40 bucks , also I'll get dianabol from balkanpharma gonna pick that up today

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom