Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

moonface problems!

gudoflobenn44

[FONT=&quot]sup bros, last cycle I did was 10weeks, I was on sustenon 250mg every 4-5 days + 10-20mg of dbol in the morning. I had the only moonface, I couldnt hang out with people I meet once in a while cuz they would think something was wrong with me. It was so bad that I stopped the dbol, and some of bloat subsided but I was still moonfaceman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Question is, what are the methods to control bloat? If I added some winstrol to my next cycle, will that decrease the bloat? Or should I be looking more toward an anti-aromatize like arimidex or femara? thanks[/FONT]

You need to stop, and do not cycle again until you have done a lot of research. You need to be running an AI from day one, and you should have been aware that dianabol aromatizes like no other before sticking it in your body. You're being reckless. What PCT do you have ready?

you ned to stop using steroids NOW... you have no clue what you are doing and not only sound foolish, but are also hurting yourself... STOP using steroids

Top Bottom