Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

moonface on hgh?

badboy3E

What in the world is happening to me? I have been using hgh for 6 weeks now and I seem to have a lot of water retention in my face. my gf is calling me moonface and i am noticing it a lot too especially in the mornings when I wake up. is it normal for hgh to cause this issue? I am using 5iu's per day.

What does the diet you have look like ? What source did the hgh you use come from ? Also are your cortisol levels in check?

It is not unheard of to start retaining water on HGH, and your dosing is pretty high. 1 to 2.5iu is usually sufficient.

did you do a stitch of research before you started using it and learn about the side effects or did you just think it was a good idea to run it... the answer is that you did not do research because had you done any, you would know this is a problem that can occur with use..

Also, dosage is obviously a little dependant on goals. And pharm grade vs generics/quality.
But higher dosage equals more sides.
5iu's is quite on the high side to start with either way.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Could be that your dose is just to high but also could be that your HGH is being faked and it is HCG. HCG being an estrogen could definitely bloat you. Where did you get it from?

Top Bottom