Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

moonface?

mr_fitness

Hi!

I have read at anabolicreview.com that propionate draws" distinctly less water then for example enthate, and visibly lower water retention occurs.

Have also read at some other places that propionate dose convert to estrogen very easily.

I have enthate and propionate at home but only use propionate with EQ now!

Im on my cycle,
400mg EQ and 100mg propionate EOD.
Stats:
82 kg
10% BF
182 cm

I got my moonface after 4-5 days in.

What should i do to get rid of the moonface.
*I only got Nolva avalibly.

*Should i lower the dose of propionate to 50mg EOD?

*I also have Thiomucase. Could i use it on my face to draw the water out of the fatcels?

pls guide me!

guidance.

mr_fitness said:
I got my moonface after 4-5 days in.

What should i do to get rid of the moonface.
*I only got Nolva avalibly.

*Should i lower the dose of propionate to 50mg EOD?

*I also have Thiomucase. Could i use it on my face to draw the water out of the fatcels?

pls guide me!

Nothing will completely absolve you of the moonface, it's edema and it's a result of the prop. You could reduce your dose to 50MG, but that is no guaruntee of anything. You should be taking Nolvadex anyway. I think you should watch your diet and make sure you're not taking in too many saturated fats, as that will contribute to the moonface. It appears you are very sensitive to the effects of Prop, take note of this in future cycles.

DIV

:chomp:

Last edited:
Re: guidance.

DIVISION said:
Nothing will completely absolve you of the moonface, it's edema and it's a result of the prop. You could reduce your dose to 50MG, but that is no guaruntee of anything. You should be taking Nolvadex anyway. I think you should watch your diet and make sure you're not taking in too many saturated fats, as that will contribute to the moonface. It appears you are very sensitive to the effects of Prop, take note of this in future cycles.

DIV

I dont eat any saturated fats at all.

Dont you think Thiomucase would help it a bit?

I cant imagen EQ would me the devil in this.
Its testo all way i belive!
I have enthate home also but i have read that this ester should only doing the moonface even more visual.

does 20mg Nolva ED help much?

mr_fitness said:
I dont eat any saturated fats at all.

Dont you think Thiomucase would help it a bit?

I cant imagen EQ would me the devil in this.
Its testo all way i belive!
I have enthate home also but i have read that this ester should only doing the moonface even more visual.

does 20mg Nolva ED help much?

Thiomucase might help a bit, but I don't see it helping significantly.

Nolvadex @ 20MG -or- Arimidex @ 1MG

Like I said, you might be stuck with the moonface, holmes.

your body seems sensitive to it.

DIV

DIVISION said:

DIV

hey Div-he said he got his moonface 3 days in. thats not from fat, thats just water. PAY ATTENTION j/k :)

keep the carbs down, thats what draws the water in. if you go really low carb, no simple sugars, u can even do dbol and not bloat. also drink _lots_ of water (counter-intuitive, but thats the way it works), and keep the sodium intake low.

geoboy said:
hey Div-he said he got his moonface 3 days in. thats not from fat, thats just water. PAY ATTENTION j/k :)

keep the carbs down, thats what draws the water in. if you go really low carb, no simple sugars, u can even do dbol and not bloat. also drink _lots_ of water (counter-intuitive, but thats the way it works), and keep the sodium intake low.

:lmao:

I thought about telling him to lower his sodium, but after only three days I didn't figure it to be an issue. You can get moonface from excess fats or carbs.....

DIV

All gto do with diet.

Im running
500 sust
400 Deca
Dbol 25mg

And normally i bloat up but im calis with diet. i GET MY AMCRO RATIO IN YES , BUT DONT EVER WATCH SODIUM AND H20 BALANCES..
This time = different story.
Im eating low volume low gi carbs very strictly and bumped up the clean proteins to compensate for the dropped carb caloric deficit.

Result. Literally no retention. Havent touched nolva or arimi yet. No need to.

THIS TIME THE PROOF IS NOT IN THE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like your moonface is estrogen induced. Run some letro, that will get rid of that shit almost completely.

geoboy said:

I eat :

Time
08.00 80gr Carbs, 60gr Protein, 0gr Fat
(500mg ALA+5gr Creatine)

11.00 0gr Carbs, 50gr Protein, 50gr Fat

14.00 80gr Carbs, 50gr Protein, 0gr Fat
(500mg ALA+5gr Creatine)

16.30 80gr Carbs, 50gr Protein, 0gr Fat
(500mg ALA)

18.00 Training

19.00-19.30: Post Workout Drink
(70gr Protein+100gr Carbs.)+Insuline(Novorapid) 10IU,

20.00-20.30 70gr Carbs, 60gr Protein, 0gr Fat

22.30 60gr Carbs, 50gr Protein, 0gr Fat

00.30 0gr Carbs, 60gr Protein, 40gr Fat

Total
Carbs: 450gr (mainly slow carbs. except post workout)
Protein: 450gr (aprox. 150gr from powder)
Fat: 90gr (flax seed oil)(dont count fat in foods like oatmean an so forth)

Energy: 4410kcal
Energy percent: Carbs: 40,8%, Protein: 40,8%, Fat: 18,4%

What should i change? dosnt wanna eat to little, i wanna grov.

I want to gain muscles at minimum fatgain.
And dosnt want to have any moonface. <-- This is a Big problem for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom