Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moon face/fat from Nandrolone for years. Please help!

doll32

I have had moon face problems for 7 years!!

The water weight is primarily in my face/chin and hips. I have included photos of myself before and after. Before is me in a navy blazer, a few months after is me in a stripey top 7 years ago and the selfie shot in the navy jumper with fat deposits under my chin and on my hip was taken today.

To recap I bought some Deca diboldazol/Nandrolone from an online source 7 years ago and took 2 tablets every day for two weeks in total then I stopped.It was a powder form so it could have been a prohormone or something else I dont know for sure. I knew nothing of steroids at the time being young at stupid at age 20 that I thought I would grow bigger. literally Overnight I got moon face symptoms and the worst area of fat build up was in my hips and face. I eventually did something about it.

Here is a list of what I have tried so far....

I went to the doctor to get bloods and they came back fine.

Iv'e tried at my own accord a low sodium diet and Aromasin/Novaldex pct 12.5mg EOD which I supplemented with milk thistle and fish oil. I kept estrogen stable and crashed it by accident once increasing the dose. 7 tablets per day of N2 guard for one month and still no joy for any of them at eliminating water weight.

I saw an Endocrinologist and the tests all came back normal and now I'm discharged. Here are list of them

24-hour urine collection for adrenaline and non adrenaline, a late night saliva test, low-dose dexamethasone suppression test, prolactin of 147,cortisol 299,testosterone 21, SHBG 36.5, Oestradiol 112, TSH 1.01, T 4 13.6,T3 5.2,FSH 2, LH 4, Creatinine 91, EGFR 87, IGF 22 and normal liver function tests and vitamin D. I also tested negative for cushion's syndrome. I have been ruled out for Acromegaly.

Im currently having an aldosterone/progesterone blood test to check for a benign tumour just in case.

I am also convinced the water retention/fat is all over my body as I take a slightly bigger shoe size and my knee is slightly lumpy. However Some people have said it wouldn't be a moon face issue. After 7 years I'm told the water would have disappeared so I don't know what to think.

I know for sure it is not an aging problem that my face would changed over time. I've seen very fat people and they still dont have what I have.

Other Options I haven't tried yet are a CRT scan (dangerous radiation!!) to see what's going on exactly in the pituitary gland to check for a benign tumour.

Could I take Cardarine to combat the moon face symptom?

I'm out of ideas of how to get rid of this chin fat or am I stuck with it and will need liposuction to get rid of it? I just cant believe i'd need surgery if it's a hormonal issue that gave me this problem in the first place.

I'd be very grateful for all your opinions

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 00.50.50.jpgScreen Shot 2017-05-08 at 00.47.21.pngIMG_9549.jpgIMG_9570.jpg

I'm going to tell you this: the bloating you speak of is not from the nandrolone. Two weeks would have done nothing permanent to you. Moonface from AAS goes away when you cease use of the drugs. I think what you're seeing is simply from aging. You look really young in the first picture and you said this was over a 7 year span. When you had your blood work did they check your free testosterone? I don't recommend having liposuction. I lost my double chin simply by dieting and training. You have to watch out for liposuction as it could leave you with loose skin.

Bro.. 7 years.. get real. The Deca has nothing to do with your moon face..
You aged, you got fat, period.

Proper diet, proper workout and lose the quadruple chin.

Yeah dude what's up with you a reality check and a good kick in the pants is what's need here I think your loosing your youthfulness and may be the women aren't biting and it's a little harder to real them in or you have to make do with the fat chicks �� get a grip stop blaming things you done 7 years ago although dude a mate of mine took test for about 6 weeks and he developed a massive blotch on his face he came off and tried again some months later from a different source and the same thing kept happening but only with test so it a hormonal thing and once his hormones are back to normal the blotch goes away so what ever you got ain't hormonal so your looking at the wrong thing bro try looking at your diet good luck

I told this guy the same thing on another forum

you went from a boy to a man.

it is amazing to me the younger generation is so obsessed with looking like boys, as if women want to date boys. they want men. a lot of friends of mine still have baby faces as adults and they bitch that no women takes them seriously. i'm not sure if it is a product of growing up with no father figure in their lives or what, but real WOMEN want MEN, not baby faced skinny boys.

a 35 year old looks very different than a 20 year old for a reason

as if women want to date boys. they want men.

I'm glad people agree with me on this one. I was the guy that looked 21 in the face when I was 16. I was a high school sophomore and the ladies from the local university would sometimes flirt with me when I'd go to clubs.

Thanks for the responses. I will get the free testosterone test done right away.

I understand what you all mean and are correct to a certain degree that people age which I agree however thats not normal for what I had happen to me. I changed overnight!! I would rather have a double chin any day than this weird fat deposit I have.

Have you heard of anyones face litterally changing overnight like myself as you can clearly see from the photos?

If this free testosterone test comes back negative could my next option be to get CT scan to see whats going on my pituitary glands or just lipo surgery?

It's driving me nuts so I would get surgery. Iv'e heard on one forum on in inconclusive water weight post/problem and they had libo suction and then the fat came back!!!! Didn't see photos so I have no idea.

I guess I'm just not seeing in your photos anything other than natural aging. Are you saying there is a fatty deposit in there, like a solid lump?

There is no solid lump but the skin has stretched in a way that makes my face look bigger and the fat deposits just sit there under my chin. No exercise and even a skinny 30 waist like myself cant get it off with a no sodium diet. Very strange

Top Bottom