Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moon face/fat from Nandrolone for years. Please help!

The best way I can describe my face is the same as this guy's face on the below.
He is definitely fatter than me in the left photo yet I weigh 74 kg now and am 5ft 9 1/2 inches but I still have that moon face look like him with fat deposits under the chin like him and enlarged cheeks slightly,not to forget the rest of my body is bigger very slightly. Also small non solid fat lumps on my hips and I have slightly bigger legs and knees. This was all overnight from the first 2 tablets I took from this drug.

I am told by so many that it can't be water weight after 7 years so it seems it could be hormonal. If that's true about the water weight taking Cardarine is a waste of time? Hyperlapsia is the growth of additional muscle tissue which could be what I have if it isn't water weight. This is why I can't see why you can rule out hyperlapsia. Could be something up with pituitary growth hormone?

I don't think I need to be dryed out with winistrol as I have been to the sauna and even when i was dryed out there I still had that moon face look and Iv'e also tried a mild Diuretic called aqua ban which again did take some of the fat off but i still maintained the moon face look.

Thanks

The best way I can describe my face is the same as this guy's face below.
He is definitely fatter than me in the left photo yet I weigh 74 kg now and am 5ft 9 1/2 inches but I still have that moon face look like him with fat deposits under the chin like him and enlarged cheeks slightly,not to forget the rest of my body is bigger very slightly. Also small non solid fat lumps on my hips and I have slightly bigger legs and knees. This was all overnight from the first 2 tablets I took from this drug.

I am told by so many that it can't be water weight after 7 years so it seems it could be hormonal. If that's true about the water weight is taking Cardarine a waste of time? Hyperlapsia is the growth of additional muscle tissue which could be what I have if it isn't water weight. This is why I can't see why you can rule out hyperlapsia. Could be something up with pituitary growth hormone?

I don't think I need to be dryed out with winistrol as I have been to the sauna and even when i was dryed out there I still had that moon face look and Iv'e also tried a mild Diuretic called aqua ban which again did take some of the fat off but i still maintained the moon face look.

Thanks

When I took the aromasin drug with novaldex,the aromasin drug 110 percent made my chin slightly more noticeable and took away some of the curved fat look I had on the chin and defined it ever so slightly.

Knowing that aromasin has done this to my face what's to say another steroid can do the same with the fat deposits I have?

Not sure if this is a troll or if you have serious mental issues...

I would go see a doc and get checked out. You seem to have serious self esteem issues.

I agree. I would book an appointment with a good therapist. I think you have some really strong underlying self esteem issues you need to address.

Not a troll at all. Just very vein.

I know youv'e all proved your point but I will say that the fluid retention/fat deposits are spread out across the entire of my body except my hands. But it is a very small amount and looks nothing like the edema photos you see of bad people.

My legs, knees,arms,feet,face,arms and neck are ever so slightly bigger. I also found it strange I hadn't lifted weights in nearly 2 years and still hadn't lost muscle when before I took the steroid and lifted weight i'd loose it quickly.

Is it possible to have mild case of edema? I have had my liver checked and that's perfectly fine. I dont mean to nack,just a narcissist[FONT=arial, sans-serif].

[/FONT]

^^^ bud every person in this thread has said there is nothing wrong with you. you can either think that is a fluke or you can admit we are right. it is up to you

also hate to break it to you but MOST guys in the gym look like they don't lift. I see the same dudes in the gym, and I live in an affluent part of the world where every guy can easily afford steroids. building muscle is hard, if it wasn't every guy would look like Arnold

if you aren't gaining in the gym then your training and diet is not good enough. most guys I see in the gym have no clue how to really push their body to get results. and they think subway is healthy eating. you gotta eat muscle building foods

also your genetics just might suck. you can't turn a cornerback that is 5'9 and 185 pounds in the NFL and put him at nose tackle where guys are typicall 6 2 and 300 pounds and expect him to do well.. and vice versa. imagine a nose tackle trying to cover a WR sprinting down field.. you gotta find your niche in weight training.. some guys are built to strength train better and some are bodybuilders or physique guys

^^^ bud every person in this thread has said there is nothing wrong with you. you can either think that is a fluke or you can admit we are right. it is up to you

OK Ill have to accept it. Last few things i'd like to know is what has actually happened inside my body to have increased my size overall? Have the cells enlarged permanently? I'm perfectly healthy now but because of this change could I be in for problems when I get older..diseases etc?

To put my mind at absolute rest have you heard of any youngsters taking steroids before 25 that have permanent moon face/fat deposits over their body like me?

If I have kids will they get this fat deposit/moon face when they're fully developed at 25 like I have across the entire of my body and in the worst areas. Perhaps it can be hereditary now since I took that steroid?

Thanks very much for your help and i'd be grateful if you can answer those questions.

Top Bottom