Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moon face/fat from Nandrolone for years. Please help!

Lets just say for a moment that the compounds you ran did in fact cause your moon face, how is that going to help you to fix it?

AI's, SERMS, and dopamine-agonists aren't going to help for compounds you ran 7 years ago. The only way you can get rid of moon face is by diet or losing body fat, if that doesn't work your stuck with it bud so better enjoy how your face looks.

You should really ask a Dr. about your issue straight up.

I think you got a bit of a mental issue here ( not an insult ) rather than a physical one. It's not uncommon for guys in your age. Lots of changes your body and mind go through.
Could be anything from anxiety to a mild or severe depression. If you think about compounds you took 7 years ago, you're clearly dwelling on your past 'prime'. Get some professional help.

I think you got a bit of a mental issue here ( not an insult ) rather than a physical one. It's not uncommon for guys in your age. Lots of changes your body and mind go through.
Could be anything from anxiety to a mild or severe depression. If you think about compounds you took 7 years ago, you're clearly dwelling on your past 'prime'. Get some professional help.

I can remember things changing in my late 20's and early 30's. It did mess with my head. Now I'm too old to give a fuck.

Thanks for your posts everyone.

I will get this (free) testosterone test as someone suggested to me before,then If that doesn't prove anything I will not bother with a CT scan to check for the pituitary gland as no one here as advised it to do it. I will opt for the lipo suction surgery and will take the risk for the saggy skin.

Thanks for your posts everyone.

I will get this (free) testosterone test as someone suggested to me before,then If that doesn't prove anything I will not bother with a CT scan to check for the pituitary gland as no one here as advised it to do it. I will opt for the lipo suction surgery and will take the risk for the saggy skin.

you obviously have some sort of insecurity here. no different than women who get fake boobs or such. in your case i think you are making a huge mistake and wasting your money.

you look BETTER in the 2nd pictures. you look mature.. a man should fill out

This is so interesting that I have found the ingredients and effects of this drug I took.

They quote "Deca Diboldazol works by blasting testosterone in the bloodstream and modulating the aromatization and metabolism of the female hormones of estrogen and estradiol,therby stimulating a massive increase in the new cellular material hyperlapsia giving you a RAW BRUTAL muscle size and power)

This means I need to reverse my Hyperlapsia which apparently is possible with meds? I think iv'e sold the problem!

Allelujahhhhh! Now I some how have to get doc to subscribe me this med!

Let me know your thoughts everyone.

The problem with tings like Web Md is that everything now thinks they are an expert. They read one study and think they have everything solved.

I personally think your problems are all in your head. Your face doesn't look moon faced at all. It looks more masculine and defined. You aged. Your jaw line became more pronounced. You don't look like a boy anymore. You look like a man.

I dont think there is anything wrong with you at all. You look and sound perfectly healthy in my opinion.

Bro, you look perfectly normal to me. You are just some years older. Sucks, we all know that. Start doing some sports and get a tan and you will look leaner and better again.

Top Bottom