Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

# month bio-identical Test program thru clinic to help recover low test levels...LEGIT ??

MADBALL99

As some of you know I was shut down hard by 2 cycles of Deca and a botched PCT consisting of 10 days of HCG....and nothing else. My l;ast Deca shot was Dec.23 and 10 HCG only was started 2 weeks after......Lost libido and a blood test showed Test count of 108 w/ low LH and FSH. I'm having more blood work done in 2 weeks but now I feel very lethargic, slow, and depressed...If things look bad from the 2nd blood work test I'm considering trying to bring my own test back w/ HCG and Clomid.....

However I've found a life extension clinic online that claims to specialize in TRT that brings people's own test back, not just the lifelong treatments everyone else is selling. They work in conjunction w/ doctors and clinics in your local area. They are known as Modern Therapy. You guys can visit them online at www.moderntherapy.com.

I'm just trying to verify if these guys are legit and reputable and if their program seems realistic. Basically their program is as follows. They provide a bio-identical Test gel that is applied Mon-Sun for 3 months. Supposedly this helps you feel better and elevate you test (hopefully) to at least the 500-600 range. (Wouldn't this futher shut me down though ??)

Two weeks after that you begin HCG therapy EOD at 1000 units at a time (for 10 days) for a total of 1000 units. Clomid then may or may not be added (but I should probably request it). They also supply Teslax which is like Armidex I believe , but milder.They claim to have a decent success rate w/ anabolic users The program costs $595 if you bring in your own bloodwork, $795 otherwise.

What do you guys think of this whole deal ? Does it look legit to you ? Does anyone have any info on these guys ? Do you believe that's it's a mistake to introduce this bio-identical gel into the body (further shutting me down) ? Should I just give my body more time to see what happens or should I just run my own HCG/ Clomid therapy ?? ANY info, help, advice or resources would be VERY appreciated. Thankyou.

Top Bottom