Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

in monday is my first cycle testosterone cypionate + tren + >>

ukrainest

hello bro :)
since one year am read about stroid :D really am so tired to found good site to give you final answer every one give you or PCT or said is cycle not good !

now i have my fist cycle it's will be for 8 weeks

first month >>
- testosterone cypionate 100 ml (250) two time in week
- trenbolone 100 ml two time in week

- turinabolos 4 tablet in day

second month :
-testosterone cypionate 100 ml (250) two time in week
- winstrol two time in week 100 ml
- anavar 3 tablet ever day

what you recomend it's normal cycle or hard cycle ?
what is best PCT inside and after ?
what about Hgc ? it's need iside the cycle

Sorry but the cycle is awful.
Please google 'the perfect pct' and forget about HGC in your PCT.

You should run something like

2x250mg test cyp/week
50mg tren ace/day

Maybe at some Dbol but you need more work on your PCT!

Your cycle is all over the place. Check out this video I made on trenbolone -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

First off - you never want to use HCG In a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production

Second - there are no support supplements in your cycle

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Test e 500mg/week (1ml twice per week)
tren e 200mg/week (0.5mg twice per week)
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

Video about aromasin:

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG :( i feeling so bad :( my
trainer buy them for me :(

you are great men :)
it's give me ( tren acetate )
anyway i dont want tren :( after your post i feeling bad of tren

it's ok to take this cycel with out tren

first month >>
- testosterone cypionate 100 ml (250) two time in week
- turinabolos 4 tablet in day

second month :
-testosterone cypionate 100 ml (250) two time in week
- winstrol two time in week 100 ml
- anavar 3 tablet ever day

what better Aromasin vs. Arimidex

Aromasin is far superior. It is a suicide AI so there is no risk of estrogen rebound. Once it binds to the aromatase enzyme it destroys it. With arimidex this is not true. Aromasin also increases IGF-1 levels by up to 25% and is actually shown to improve lipid values. Arimidex does the opposite.

Both will work as an AI but if you have the choice then always go with aromasin.

i stating my cycel the training told me dont take any AI just wait two week to make analysis for Prolactin and estrogen and after that he will told me what i must to take ?
that is right ? or what

^^^ he is wrong

some guys can get away with being stupid cause they have gifted genetics. he is probably one of those guys who touches weights and just shoots up steroids and gets big doing things wrong

you really need to use the proper ancillaries when using steroids.. never listen to a trainer, it is YOUR BODY.

Top Bottom