Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday I start.. What should I expect?

AMGETR

Test E - 1G a week
Test P - 1.05G a week
EQ - 800MG a week

What kind of weight and muscle should I expect to get from this considering I eat no less than 4000 cals a day, and train HARD 5 days a week.

I've got a trainer, the same one as Needsize, so I'm in good hands. I just want to know what you guys expect as far as gains in strength and size?

In 3 months I'll switch the gear to cut.

AMGETR said:
Test E - 1G a week
Test P - 1.05G a week
EQ - 800MG a week

What kind of weight and muscle should I expect to get from this considering I eat no less than 4000 cals a day, and train HARD 5 days a week.

I've got a trainer, the same one as Needsize, so I'm in good hands. I just want to know what you guys expect as far as gains in strength and size?

It's hard to say exactly what gains, because it's always variable on diet,experience and cycling timing. However, I will guess at least 15-20lbs. solid, if you have everything dialed-in.

AMGETR said:
Test E - 1G a week
Test P - 1.05G a week
EQ - 800MG a week

That's a pretty heavy cycle, bro. How many cycles have you done before this one?

AMGETR said:
Test E - 1G a week
Test P - 1.05G a week
EQ - 800MG a week

With that lineup you should make some great progress, good luck.

AMGETR said:
Test E - 1G a week
Test P - 1.05G a week
EQ - 800MG a week

If you do not gain some nice size off that,You never will..But deffinately not a rookie cycle

you are running 3 g AAS pwe week , for 12 weeks and then switching drugs for another what ? 8 weeks maybe ? So you are basically running 20 weeks with 3 g AAS per week ? Is that it ?

I don´t want to be critic here and you do what you think it is best for you bro , but IMO unless you plan on competing and you are a HEAVY experienced lifter with HEAVY experience on drugs , you don´t need that much .

You should tell us your goals , but like I said , you probably don´t need that much .

Victor

I'm going to be reviewing my progress week by week with my trainer, so she will tell me where to go from seeing my progress. Food, program, gear, etc.

Top Bottom