Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monavie,the Ultimate Antioxidant Drink Now On Sale For $29.99.mother Natures Ultimate Organic Multivitamin.

• Thread starter Just Add Muscle
  • Start date
J

Just Add Muscle

If you are taking any kind of multivitamin for good health go to justaddmuscle.com and click on the Monavie banner and learn about the highest antioxidant content out of any fruit.I have been using this product for a year and have not had a single cold since.Do some research on the acai fruit with is the main ingredient in this drink and make your own decision weather u think its a good investment for your bodybuilding/fitness arsenal of products.

Indeed goos stuff....I used 2 bottles once before and you can tell a difference after about 2 weeks of this stuff...I personally could not stand the after taste though.

Re: Monavie,the Ultimate Antioxidant Drink Now On Sale For $29.99.mother Natures Ulti

muscleup said:
Indeed goos stuff....I used 2 bottles once before and you can tell a difference after about 2 weeks of this stuff...I personally could not stand the after taste though.
I actually love the taste of it now.The Active one with Glucosamine does have a rough after taste though.Did you get the active with the green top on the bottle?I like the taste of the original a lot.They also have the gel packets witch are really good if you put them in the freezer.

Re: Monavie,the Ultimate Antioxidant Drink Now On Sale For $29.99.mother Natures Ulti

needtogetaas said:
M wife is always getting sick. I should get some of this for her.
Bro my girlfriend spent her life in the hospital and she is allergic to everything,at first we thought she was allergic to Monavie also.She started taking it 3-4 months ago and has never had a single cold since.read about the acai fruit and see what you come up with.Its the main ingredient in monavie,I take one shot in the am and one shot at night before bed and she does the same and we never been healthier.

Definately good stuff...I chug straight out of the bottle. I did a cycle about 2 yrs ago, about 8 months after my last inject I had blood work done for work. Many things were out of range. Ihave been drinking monavie about a year now, had my bloodwork checked again back in march and the doc was said "what the heck have you been doing to get your blood work back in order? Dieting, cardio?" My reply was nope just drinking "monavie" she laughed and said keep it up, the stuff is working. Pm if you have any questions about. Def. Good shit

Yeah it's a great antioxidant...A freind of mine use to rep for theme and gave me a couple bottles to try. It made me feel good.
bulldog83 said:
Definately good stuff...I chug straight out of the bottle. I did a cycle about 2 yrs ago, about 8 months after my last inject I had blood work done for work. Many things were out of range. Ihave been drinking monavie about a year now, had my bloodwork checked again back in march and the doc was said "what the heck have you been doing to get your blood work back in order? Dieting, cardio?" My reply was nope just drinking "monavie" she laughed and said keep it up, the stuff is working. Pm if you have any questions about. Def. Good shit

I've been using it now for almost 2 weeks... I first noticed my 2pm Starbucks crash went away...just feel better now..

But I'll tell ya...it's not cheap... the active runs about $130 per month...auto ship..

I tried to justify it by cutting out other supplements...i.e..juice plus...multivitamines... but still didn't add up to $130....but I love it...

If you know where I can get it cheaper let me know... I take 2oz twice a day... one bottle lasts me about 7 days....4 bottles to a case...

The website says $38 and $39 per bottle...unless I'm reading it wrong...

Last edited:
billdance said:
I've been using it now for almost 2 weeks... I first noticed my 2pm Starbucks crash went away...just feel better now..

But I'll tell ya...it's not cheap... the active runs about $130 per month...auto ship..

I tried to justify it by cutting out other supplements...i.e..juice plus...multivitamines... but still didn't add up to $130....but I love it...

If you know where I can get it cheaper let me know... I take 2oz twice a day... one bottle lasts me about 7 days....4 bottles to a case...

The website says $38 and $39 per bottle...unless I'm reading it wrong...
That's the same thing I pay also...well worth it in my opinion

Bros we are going to have it up for 29.99 for the original and 33.99 for the active untill they make us stop doing it.

Top Bottom