Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mods/vets- please help with this cutting stack!

ammon

I want to start a 10 week cutting cycle, and this is what I was thinking...

wk1-10 200mg primo/wk
wk4-10 50mg proviron/day
wk4-10 25mg letrozole/day
1.5g ALA/day

What I want to do is really suppress estrogen and get really hard- I plan on gaining 2-3 lbs. of lean mass TOPS, as my diet is 40/30/30 and is just above maintenance for me ( I had my resting metabolic rate tested). The primo is in there to basically act as an anti-catabolic while I hit cardio hard. I am 256 right now and about 14%BF, and I want to get down to about 235 or so.

So, if you had what I had, how would you set it up? All critiques are welcome here, so come on- help me get fucking shredded!!!!

I'll post my training/cardio schedule if needed, but how does the gear set-up look? Also, I have access to clen, but was debating using it...thoughts?

I don't think the primo will help as much as you think. I would not waste your money and run letrozole. There is no need, just go with arimidex. I would just do it naturally bro or throw some more drugs in there.

Don't like it at all bro. It won't do shit for you. Here's what I would do. Primo is worthless at that dose without any stack with it, plus most of the primo out there is also fake so check yours.

You need to have clen and T3 together. Your body will be a fucken furnest. alternate is with 2 weeks of ECA

ALA (never used it but hear good things about it)
Proviron is perfect at 50mg
If you decide to run the Primos anyway, you need to get some androgen in there, even at a low dose it will help you a lot. Remember more muscle, equals, more fat burning.

Week 1-10 Primo 300mg (if you really want to)
Week 1-10 Test Prop 100mg eod
Week 4-10 Proviron 50mg ed (run it from week 1 if you can)
ALA
Week 1-2/ 5-6/ 9-10 Clen & T3
Week 3-4 / 7-8 ECA
don't need lestrozole, Nolvadex or L-Dex will work fine

If I were you, I would try to get some winny and do 50mg eod. That would kick ass. or even fina

OK, good, good....

I can get some T3 to go along with clen...should I do it 2 on 2 off, alternating with an ECA stack?

Primo at 200mg a week won't even act as an anti-catabolic? I might be able to get some enanthate to add an androgen in there..how about 200 of each/week? The primo is real- but that is a helluva good point about fakes- I was lucky to come across it. Remember, I don't care about gaining- more interested in preserving what I have.

I'l keep proviron at 50mg/day, all the way through as suggested. That is about all the gear I can get a hold of...I appreciate the quick response, fellas! Anyone else have any ideas? What about the modifications made with enanthate?

Why Letrozole ? Why suppress all the estrogen ? Waste of money. Primo at 200-300 mg is fine. Yes it can be used in a cutting cycle since primo works on low calories diet. Keep the proviron and add some clen. That's it.

Also, letrozole will be a waste if I have proviron? Or will it help get me hard and dry? I tend to have estrogen related fass loss issues, so I want to suppress estrogen as much as possible! Love it for bulking, but fuck it's a pain in the ass when trying to lean out!

You have nothing in your cycle that will aromatize?? You dont need it. If you are cutting, go with Bromo!

Primo is over priced. Go with 400-600mg of EQ with 50-75mg of provrion ED.

DIET IS KEY...it doesnt matter what gear you use in a cycle, as long as estrogen is under control. Test/letrozole...EQ/proviron with the correct diet will become a cutting cycle!!

We must first get this concept down!

Enanthate at 200mg will work fine. Probably with no water retention. Letrosole is a waste at this time. If anything do liquidex at 1mg eod.

T3: 25-75mcg and then back down to 25mcg for 6 weeks only
Clen: Start with 3 pills and work it up to 6 or 7 pills and then back down to 3-4 pills for 2 weeks and then switch to ECA for 2 weeks and then repeat clen again pyramiding up and then down, 2nd time around you might have to increase the dose, but play it by ear

Thanks, Metal Gear!

So, here is the new plan...

wk1-10 50mg proviron/day
wk1-10 200mg enanthate/wk
wk1-10 200mg primo/wk

Now, I have 100 clen tabs and 100 cytomel tabs to work with...how should I cycle these for best results?

At 200mg/wk primo probably won't do shit. Save your money or use winny or tren. For T3 start at 12.5mcg/day and slowly work to about 100mcg/day. I don't think you want to use T3 for more than 4 wks or it might be 6. not sure. clen 2wks on/ 2 wks off.

Top Bottom