Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mods rate my cutting cycle

g69m2001

this has been my cycle for the last 5 weeks and was wondering what u guys thought .. im cutting up for the summer...
deca300 once every 5 days 1cc
test cyp " ""
winny v inject. 50 mg eod taken orally
clen 4 weeks on 2 weeks of cycling

cranbury pills, 2 -3x day
milk thistle -3 a day
potasium pills -1 a day
garli pill - 1 a day (to keep blodd press low)
vitamin c and e pills 2 each twice day

eating high protein low carbs very strict diet (as for a show)
1 hr cardio 5 days week

what are your opinions on this cycle, so far ive lost 16 lbs , but am at a sticking point , bf is 6.5% .started at 11% bf, so i think ill start cardio in the am before breakfast and see if that helps..

Alright, I'm not a Mod but I'll give you some feedback. The only thing I'd reconsider is your Winny. I was just considering the same thing today and realized that the Winny, if taken orally should be done daily. Go 50mg/ED and do it 2x/day in 25mg doses.

ya iwas considering everyday, i already use it 25mg twice a day., but its so hard on the liver so i wanted to do eod....

If you want a perfect 10...

Go for 400mg of Test per week or more

Take out Deca and use EQ instead less water retention

Up winny to 50mg ed regardless if its drank or injected

Clen should be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

drexx

the clen should be taken
2 weeks on then 2 weeks off, any reason for this?? i got mixed reviews that it works good 1 month then 2 weeks off...explain

cutting cycle

If I ever get big enough (big enough to satisfy myself anyway) and I decide to run a cutting cycle it will look like this.

test prop...100mg eod for 10 weeks.
equipoise...100mg eod for 10 weeks.
fina...80mg eod for last 6 weeks.
winstrol...50mg ed for last 6 weeks.

GARY WHITAKER:

There is no way clen is effective for 1 month.

After 14 days it has degraded your adrenoreceptors so much it's not effective at all.

The best way to use it is monitor your waking temp and see when it goes back to normal while using clen. When it does it's time to take 1 week off clen.

The easiest way to use it is 2on and 2off to give time to your adrenoreceptors to regenerate.

Using your temperature as a guide you would probably only use clen for 3-4 days and then take a week off..

Also most people alternate between and ECA stack but the ECA stack will also bind to the adrenoreceptors so the ideal would be to take clen and then use no beta-agonist for the week off.

Top Bottom