Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mods rate my cutting cycle

ya it sucked i could only get cyp.. but might switch to enanthate...unfortunately cant get prop. wish i could used it last year it was awsome!!
what are your thought on switching to enathate??

drexx is being very generous with his knowledge I see.
I'll take Cyp over Enanthate any day. There is no reason to change, you will never notice the difference.

g69m2001 said:
ya it sucked i could only get cyp.. but might switch to enanthate...unfortunately cant get prop. wish i could used it last year it was awsome!!
what are your thought on switching to enathate??
test. enan. is commonly not used during cutting cycles due to the water retention it causes, stick with prop. or susp.

Really?? You shouldn't use Enanthate because it causes more water retention than other esters. So water retention is ester specific? Boy you learn something new every day over here.

Bignripped said:
Cyp for cutting? Switch to primobolan immediately.
There is nothing wrong with using cyponate when dieting. Suspension or prop are better choices but I would choose cyp over primo any day. This is another bodybuilding myth, that you should dump test, a-drols or d's when you start a diet. Why? These are the most anabolic of all steroids. They will help you hold on to the most muscle. If you are going to compete just drop the cyp a few weeks out to get rid of the water retention.

str8cubano, IMO that's not enough Winny. You're only talking about 125mg/wk. I won't even consider it part of a cycle unless I was taking 300mg/wk. Save the gear for another cycle bro. Just my $0.02.

I love your sarcasm Ulter :)

Guys the different test esther won't make you hold more water. There is no logic behind that.

I used enanthate all the way to 3 weeks out from my contest.

The only way you can hold more water with a different test would be you being allergic to that esther or allergic to the oil that the TEST comes in.

Top Bottom