Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mods rate my cutting cycle

drexx

ok so if i use clen for 2 weeks then 2 weeks off, in that 2 weeks off can i use hydroxy cut???? or can i also use hydroxy while on clen thoughout cycling the clen?????

what are your thought???

I personally use an ECA product while off the clen and even while on the clen.

I know however it would be more effective to use the clen with or without ECA and then go completly off stimulants for the other period.

The problem is most of us are scared to gain back some fat when stopping the stimulants for 1-2 weeks so it's your call.

You could do Clen with ECA for 2 weeks and then use T3 with Yohimbine for the 2 other weeks. That may be the best of both worlds.

drexx

tha t3 is dangerous stuff, no in my agenda but thanks for the info..
anyway do u think i should use an anti-estrogen in my cycle??? im comcerned about the winny and estrogen???

your opinion??

thanks

The winny won't aromatize. The deca won't convert to estrogen to any large degree either.

The test is the only one that can cause you problems but at that dose you can get away without using it.

I would recommend taking nolva at 10-20mg per day however since it also helps keep natural estrogen low and it seems to help in leaning out.

drexx

thanks for the help bro....
good to get experienced opinion on gear....

ive been using for 3 yrs but only for cutting cycles in the summer and for shows..i never use to bulk up cause i jsut eat alot and it work fine in off season., but however im not the most researched in using gear...But i like to keep my dosages safe and take all precaustions...

by the way i know this has been posted alot but whats your opinion on drinking winny inject.., should i also down it with grapefruit juice ???? is it harder on liver or does it still pass thru twice even if u inject or drink it???

thanks

I have done both drinking winny and injecting it.

When drinking I took 25mg twice a day (every 12 hours)

When injecting I took 50mg once per day.

I actually found the oral route was more effective. I was dieting so didn't want the carbs from grapefruit juice but it would be a good addition if taken 15min before the winny drinking.

Both ways are just as hard on the liver.

Good to see you have included some test in your dieting phase. Too many people take it out when trying to lose fat and they end up not as big as they could have been. I would use test prop or suspension though, if you can get either. They seem to be better for dieting.
Good Luck

i have only one bottle of winny, and ive been taking 25mg/per day. Should i divide that into 2 doses of 12.5 mg in moring and at night..or is that too small and should just go with 25mg once a day. I know 50mg or 100mg is better, but i dont have that option...thanks, what do you think

Top Bottom