Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mods And Gurus>>asnwer If U Are 100% Sure

Andre

Which of the esters convert to dht more than others. I am asking this because of hairloss issues.. if i had to take 750mgs/test a week along with proscar.. which ester should i go with to minimize hairloss.. i know proscar doesnt completely eliminates conversion it only lowers it...i didnt know if all the esters convert to dht at the same rate...some people say water based test(i.e. susp.) converts to dht more then oil based ones. appriciate legit info..thanks

andre said:
Which of the esters convert to dht more than others. I am asking this because of hairloss issues.. if i had to take 750mgs/test a week along with proscar.. which ester should i go with to minimize hairloss.. i know proscar doesnt completely eliminates conversion it only lowers it...i didnt know if all the esters convert to dht at the same rate...some people say water based test(i.e. susp.) converts to dht more then oil based ones. appriciate legit info..thanks
The only difference is going to be speed-ie how fast the hormone is released and 2) the weight of the ester-ie how much testosterone total, ie test suspension 200mgs is 200mgs of testosterone, 200mg of enanthate is approximately 170-172mg of test due to the weight of the ester.

Esters don't convert to DHT, Testosteron does. The only difference ester make, is how fast the amount of drug picks in your blood.
Suspension does it very fast and drops as fast, so it's the one to avoid, everything else is about the same.

Panerai is right, test does convert to dht, yet his answer is not necesarily right, one testosterone molecule with a certain ester on it will not convert more to dht than another test molecule with a different ester on it. You get into quantitiy of test iin your system as well as quantity of enzyme in your body, the dht converstion is completly ester irrelevant.

I got my wost hair loss from winstrol. proscar works wonders. Definatly take it if you are concerned. With the proscar I had no problems and the hair I had lost came back.

i am at the end of an eq winstrol cycle.. been using flutamide/minoxidil... no significant hairloss so far.. whats ur proscar dosage?

Top Bottom