Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mods and everyone else too

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
You know, just sitting here this morning and reading here I gotta tell you. You guys on this site all ROCK.
I see the same questions asked time after time after time and time again and you guys for the most part are still willing to take you time and do your best to help these peeps out.

You know that makes some large shoes to fill for those of us coming up in experience, as well, as for me I will strive to do just that.

THANKS TO ALL YOU MODS, MENTORS, VETS AND ALL WHO HELP!

This is great site cuz it has great people that make it!:D

Thank you that was a very nice post! :)

Ps.............I sent you some k
RADAR

Elite Fitness has been around along time, and this is where I got my start at. Back then, only two boards that really were there were Elite Fitness and Steroid World, I visited both boards but I only come back to Elitefitness. This is my home and will always be, I dont have alot of time to be on here still, but latley I try to dedicate my time to help out, as I want to make sure we take care of each other and I return the the mentoring I received to give to others.. Each question is unique, as everyone is different so, cycles will be different.. Lots of info and threads to search can drive a noob crazy, so same questions being asked don't make me no difference, It is about taking care of our brotha's and sista's wether new to the board or an oldie but goodie... Team Work is where it is at...

Semper FI! to Elitefitness!!!!!!!!

You can eat her or drink her, wont make a difference :)

I agree with RADAR... I like the supository winny, gives a quick boost, and your anal cavity gets real vascular, and as well makes your time in the bathroom go alot quicker since your constantly wrking the fast twitch rectum muscles.

Live it and love it!

You can eat her or drink her, wont make a difference :)

I agree with RADAR... I like the supository winny, gives a quick boost, and your anal cavity gets real vascular, and as well makes your time in the bathroom go alot quicker since your constantly wrking the fast twitch rectum muscles.

Live it and love it!

you can shower with her , have sex with her, wont make a difference too :p

Top Bottom