Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mods&Vets, please help!!!!

PacRat

Ok I've done some research and here is how I think I should come off. Any input will be great, please give your opinions.
Coming off of a Deca 300mg/wk, test E. 250mg/wk, d-bol 30mg/ed coming down to 20 then 10mg/ed.
I'm going to use HGC my fist wk off 2 injections of 2500iu 1)mon 2)Fri, then again 2wk.
Clomid starting 3rd wk 300mg first day, 100mg 7days, 50mg 7days.
Priviron 25mg/ed first wk off until I run out have about 40-50 days worth.
Nolv. 10mg/ed starting 1wk off for about 2-3wks.
3rd wk starting anavar 40mg/ed as a bridge.
Also using clen. starting first day off, and cytomel starting in 3rd wk off.
Thinking about doing a small DNP cycle too, never used it before. But I'd like to drop some of the fat I put on during the cycle.

Stats: 5'10
weight: starting: 212 Ending: 240
Not sure about fat % but it went up not dought.
Diet was not to clean, just high protein and carbs.

Anything you want to add will be great. Thanks for the help.
Thanks,
Pacrat

Sounds good, but if I didn't have any drastic water retention and no signs at all of gyno I would save the nolva and proviron, most surly the proviron.

Drop the nolva.

Ox at 40mg/day is not a bridge. It will affect your hpta.

I don't know if I would go over 20mg/day of ox for bridging.

And as soon as you are coming off your cycle, you are going to cut? You might not like the results.

Everything looks goodexcept for the proviron.As a synthetic androgen,it will disrupt recovery of endogenous hormone output.I would hold off on it until after you've finished out your clomid schedule.Outside of that,looks very well thought out...

Top Bottom