Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A moderate gh & insulin cycle for the first time user.

droid

I have been researching gh and insulin cycles and most seem to be for more advanced users. I am not a newbie by far, but I am to gh. I am naturally a little scared and do not want to over due it but yet not waste my money by not doing enough. I will be running the gh with 1gram aratest, 500mg/eq and 50mg dbol, and some liquidex for 12 weeks. I am leaning toward 4-6 iu gh a day 5 0n 2 0ff and humalog at 10 iu after training. Any and all advice appreciated.

Thanks

DROID

I'm not going to be much help to you except to say that what you have suggested is pretty much exactly how I would approach a GH cycle.I haven't done it as yet but I've stockpiled my anabolics in readiness and am now in the process of saving for the GH and in the meantime acquiring all the information I can to maximize the gains.If possible could you e-mail me and keep me posted on your results when you do take the plunge?
If I was to vary your schedule at all I would perhaps consider breaking your GH into two doses per day ie.2-3 iu's after workout & 2-3 iu's before bed.Keep the insulin the same after workout and add 7 iu's before breakfast.The ideas behind these suggestions being to make your GH use more pulsatile .The same way your body is programmed to release it naturally.One would think that your body's innate wisdom about itself and how it best uses the hormone would be at least some indicator.The insulin modification is in order to make use of both windows of opportunity for nutrient partitioning.
Regards, mraus.

Top Bottom