Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mobility issues with sustanon ?

boxerjake

Hey guys .. i'm a newbie here ..

Can anyone explain to me why i suffer mobility issues when i cycle on sustanon , mostly a tight lower back that can manifest itself so i have difficulty bending to tie my own laces .

I've front loaded a cycle then ran a taper and also baselined a cycle but end up with the same thing . Now were not talking huge dosage .. like one cycle was front loaded at 750mg and one at 500mg so thats not out in left feild by any stretch of the imagination , the baseline cycyle was 250mg per week so that pretty weak by most opinions .

I perscribe to the short hit it hard and get out idea now ... gains seem to be better and easier to maintain , like the sustanon primo and d-bol works well for me as does a quick hard blast of deca and winny together .

Do you think it's something in the sustanon thats causing this and if so maybe i should switch to eth or cyp the next time out , i do get those nasty cramping pains from the sustanon but i figured maybe it was just the prop reaction as by itself can cause painfull injection sites .

Sustanon is the only test product i've used , is this a reaction from my own body or is there another explaination i'm overlooking .

Dosage wise : I'm 5' 10 " 230lbs 32 in waist , today .. i just dropped down from 245lbs after doing a silly bridge with oxy ( never again ) ... my body fat is still no more then 10% though .
Power is ok .. yesterday i benched 430lbs 3 times without a spot .. once the last bit of deca disapears in my system i'm sure the joint pain will drop that poundage down untill the pain threshold can be overcome once again ...

Any help would be great .. seems like you have a good bunch of guys here

Thanx : dale

hhmmm lower back pumps with sustanon?? I'm running sust right now and im not feeling it.....I feel slight pumps here and there during the day but thats because im running dbol with it..are you running anything else with sustanon while you experience this?

I get this reaction from sustanon all by itself as well as in a stack ... now i've stacked it with just about everything so too many variables to contend with and i don't expect any of you to research that indepth for me ....

Soooo ... I pulled it out on it's own to aliviate all other contenders for this reaction and found sustanon doing this all on it's own ?? go figure .

I was playing baseball this summer and found it difficult to run and even harder to manipultate through space with any type of velocity .. like standing in a ready crouch position then leaping off to one side for a diving catch was like taking a knife in the lower back .

During most of my mass buildup stages i keep the aerobics to a min ... this year was the first time i attempted another sporting event while on a cycle .. i did'nt much care for what i was feeling .

Sounds weird, Im using sust and I feel nothing, well the injection point can be a bit soar for a day or two but thats it, perhaps you inject it in a nerv or somthing?

Top Bottom