Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA fighter cycle

factbible

[FONT=&quot]hey guys was wondering any of you who train/or play other sports cycles consist of. i have done cycles to help me gain size,but i am now looking for something that will help my performance in the ring. i have my pro debut coming up in a coupe months and want to hop on,. i have noticed in the past when doing tren/test =e cycles that i get lower back pumps when i am training. any good advice for a fighter cycle would consist of? eq/test/winny?[/FONT]

well TJ just got busted for EPO.. that should tell you all you need to know

they want to boost their endurance by using blood doping drugs

for you? i would consider using cardarine.. it is very effective and safe for endurance.. hit me up i got special codes

you are just turning pro and want to risk it? wow...

i would be looking at things that wont cause side effects and can help with endurance, which would be sarms , not steroids...

hey guys was wondering any of you who train/or play other sports cycles consist of. i have done cycles to help me gain size,but i am now looking for something that will help my performance in the ring. i have my pro debut coming up in a coupe months and want to hop on,. i have noticed in the past when doing tren/test =e cycles that i get lower back pumps when i am training. any good advice for a fighter cycle would consist of? eq/test/winny?

I'm with Dylan on this - big risk when you're so close. Plus LOADS get tested now.

Top Bottom