Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK677 nutrobal questions

figueroatx

I have a question about using nutrobal mk677 and its effects on my appetite. I am only 22 years old and my appetite has always been poor. I usually eat a pop tart for breakfast and like snack on chips all day. For dinner I will head down to mcdonalds or burger king and get a whopper or big mac meal. I’m trying to learn this stuff, will nutrobal mk677 help me eat better on its own or do I have to learn to cook.

MK will increase your appetite. I do not recommend that you use it u til you get your diet dialed in. You will just eat more food lacking the essential nutrition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question about using nutrobal mk677 and its effects on my appetite. I am only 22 years old and my appetite has always been poor. I usually eat a pop tart for breakfast and like snack on chips all day. For dinner I will head down to mcdonalds or burger king and get a whopper or big mac meal. I’m trying to learn this stuff, will nutrobal mk677 help me eat better on its own or do I have to learn to cook.

If you have bad appetite, nutrobal can help you because it will make you hungry but it makes you sleepy too so keep that in mind.

so you think that if you take it then you will just learn how to have a proper diet? is this some kind of joke?

Top Bottom