Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

4evafit

Hi guys I'm new here. Starting a log of my mk677 cycle. Abit about myself:

I have been weight training for 10 years. Im a ectomorph and I been adding muscle slowly and steady. Been off training for 4 months and wanna get back into it. Never did any cycle before so I'm natty.

current stats are
height: 5'9
weight: 184lbs (83.8kgs)
bf %: approx 16-18%

my goal is to bulk for at least 4 months then shred.

cycle will be 25mg mk677 in the am 5 days on 2 days off for about 3 months. i will be consuming 3000cals a day 200g protein 240 carbs 120 fat. Somewhere around there. That's 500 above maintaince.

Here is some before pics ( excuse the bodyhair)

f2k21g.jpg

J
2wbzv4h.jpg
2d9s7yb.jpg

10zthyv.jpg

2s0ifyu.jpg

and3lk.jpg

Day 1: dosed in morning, took off to work. 3 hrs later started getting random erections lol. Not sure if it's from mk677 but weird. Was my off day from lifting. Nothing else to report.

Day 2: slept shit last night got about 3.5 hrs in. Dosed again same time around 5:30am. Day went as usual today its back and bis day so hopefully get a good workout. Still getting those random erections. We will see if it continues. Feel the same as usual. Hunger is still normal. I don't get hungry a lot. Im a deep sleeper that's why I'm taking in the morning scared it will put me too deep in sleep and I won't get up for work.

I see very good potential out of you for sure. make sure when you take pics you trim up because all that hair is blocking your cuts/muscles. you are a lot more muscular then you think because that hair is drowning it out.

Thanks man. Yeh sure will. Before pics have to look ugly lol:biggrin:. I'll do my best to post monthly update pics.

Got tablets.

SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with a pro-hormone.

I know it's not what you want to hear and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but literally every single day someone comes on the message boards and creates a thread asking for help because they got gyno from capsulated SARMS.

The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

You have a really solid natural base build up. You should see great results from any cycle as long as you stick to your training and diet you have set up. I would have gone with liquid Nutrobal though. Did you get your capsules from a UGL or a supplement store?

Top Bottom