Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Just a quick thing I noticed. That other bottle of ldg I bought from a different supplier I dosed at 12pm on Wednesday then again at 6am the next morning and it felt different. I had no effect. This morning I dosed my original bottle and 1 hr later got a forearm pump and just feel harder ( physical job). Not sure if other one is under dosed or fake.

Getting intense muscle cramps in my abdominal region. It is starting to get really bad. Also my forearms are always tight particularly my right one. My left finger tips are numb and tingly 90% of the time. Today I didn't dose mk and they are still numb. My weight this morning was 212.7lbs on a empty stomach. 8 week Update pics coming on Tuesday so stay tuned

Getting intense muscle cramps in my abdominal region. It is starting to get really bad. Also my forearms are always tight particularly my right one. My left finger tips are numb and tingly 90% of the time. Today I didn't dose mk and they are still numb. My weight this morning was 212.7lbs on a empty stomach. 8 week Update pics coming on Tuesday so stay tuned

Are you staying hydrated? using N2guard?

Week 8 update. Weight is still 212lbs.

1zgywll.jpg

23h3r6w.jpg

sv3ynp.jpg

14kxje9.jpg

15wfjm0.jpg

2rc63oz.jpg

xcspir.jpg

Day 71 mk677/ day 62 ldg: still feeling numbness in my fingertips hunger is still up there. I have noticed when I eat I'll have a massive meal and I will be hungry 1 hr later. Seems like it's digesting super fast. I'm getting super painful pumps in the gym on all muscle groups. Cramps are still there. I will be doing a bf % test on Monday to see where I'm at. Will keep you guys updated.

You're looking great in the pictures. Keep up the good work.

Day 75 mk677/ day 66 lgd: today was first day of doing liquid mk677 and oh my it tasted really really shocking. I didn't get any numbness in my hands today but I felt really really lethargic. Barely dragged my ass into the gym this evening wasn't feeling it at all. I just did 12 sets of 8-10 reps on bench and got out of there. Got a good pump. Everything still the same as usual still feel really strong, aching joints and cramps. I'm thinking of increasing lgd dose to 12.5mg for these last 3 weeks. Is that gonna be of any benefit??

Here's a quick selfie before bed. Weight is still the same at 212lbs (96.3kgs)

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i68.tinypic.com/neysrb.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Day 76 mk677/ day 68 lgd: so today I dosed 12.5mg of lgd to see what happens. Didn't feel much different. Maybe abit more cramps. Hit a awesome back and bi workout today. Got a incredible pump. I will be training each body part twice per week going in towards the end of this cycle. Tommorrow will be leg day. Will be continuing lgd at 12.5mg to see if anything will happen. Weight has been stuck at 212lbs for over 2 weeks now. Might need to increase calorie consumption [emoji31]

Top Bottom