Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Day 52 mk677/ day 43 ldg: been going well. Strength is still going up like crazy. Lethargy has gone away. Sleep is really good and deep. Recovery is superb. 2 days till that muscle is fully recovered. I missed 2 nights in a row applying dermacrine cause I fell asleep 🙄. Didn't weigh in this morning I forgot. Had a insane chest workout last night. Did 4 exercises 16 sets total. The pump can not compare with any pre workout I have tried. Weigh in will be tomorrow marking the end of week 6.

How's going your libido during the cycle?

Did you blood to see your actual Test ( how suppressed )?

Do you take the sarms alone or with some liquid?

Cheers

Day 56 mk677/ day 47 ldg: have been sick this past 4 days so only got to the gym twice. Trying to recover asap. Still dosing like normal. I have just ordered my last bottle of ldg and also got some liquid mk677 from same source. Just applied derma at 5 pumps instead of 4 cause I missed 4 days of it. 😁.

Here is a quick pic I took and edited on my phone. Looked sick :

xmkd1l.jpg

How's going your libido during the cycle?

Did you blood to see your actual Test ( how suppressed )?

Do you take the sarms alone or with some liquid?

Cheers

Libido is completely normal

didn't do bloods. Don't feel suppressed.

Taking nothing with with the sarms. Just dermacrine to minimise suppression.

Libido is completely normal

didn't do bloods. Don't feel suppressed.

Taking nothing with with the sarms. Just dermacrine to minimise suppression.

Dermacrine will not minimise suppression since it's suppresive in the HPTA. Just the inverse!!!

You're keeping the T level during the cycle, but LGD + Dermacrine are suppressing together your HPTA.

You need a full PCT for sure.

In your place, i was going to do bloods to see LH and SH.

Getting cramps in my abs when I lean forward and tense my abs. Also getting muscle cramps in my forearms occasionally.

End of week 7

Day 60 mk677/ day 51 ldg: just hit a big squat session. Hit a PR. I feel sooooo strong. There is a problem that I am noticing. My muscles are so strong more than my joints and ligaments can handle. So I feel like I can go even heavier but stop out of fear of tearing my ****. Doms is almost non existent. Get sore for 1 day max. Muscle cramps are really bad in my abs and forearms. Especially my abs. Every time I attempt a crunch I get a massive painful cramp. My mobility and movement is shocking. I struggle to get my shirt off when it's sweaty and cutting my toe nails is a task [emoji15]. My weight is still the same at 210lbs. Diet is 50/50. I still get numbness and pins and needles in my hands on a regular basis. It's pretty annoying.

Day 63 mk677/ day 54 ldg: so I ran into a little bit of a problem. To cut a long ass story short. I didn't receive my last bottle of ldg. So I freaked out and ordered from another company. It came the next day. So I missed 2 days of dosing ldg. Today I just received the original order. So I got 2 bottles of ldg and a bottle of liquid mk677. The other company tasted like absolute garbage. Hit a PR ON Bench yesterday felt really strong. Today was a day off. Just played a hour of tennis. Get a bit of cardio in. Knees felt fragile lol. Joints not use to the extra weight.

Top Bottom