Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Day 38/39 mk677/ day 29/30 ldg: yesterday did a late back and bis workout. Felt nice did super high volume 15 reps on all sets. Trying to get that contraction. Applied second dose of derma post workout and after shower. The stuff drys pretty quick and is easy to apply. No noticAble difference as of yet. I am shocked how lean I am at this weight. This stack is really bringing some awesome results.

Tommorrow I will be getting another Dexa scan done marking 1 month on ldg to see how much muscle and fat I have gained. I will report back with results.

Didn't get a Dexa scan done. I usually get a coupon for 30 dollars. There sold out and I'm not paying $80 👊🏽lol.

Day 43 mk677/ day 34 ldg: feeling super super strong in the gym. Breaking all my pr's. I think I'm getting too strong for my joints to handle. I feel I can easily go heavier but don't cause I'm scared of my joints giving out. Being getting compliments everywhere I go. " fuck what happened to you? You got huge " lol. The Dermacrine seems to be working nicely my lethargy seems to be almost all gone. My libido is not as crazy as usaual but still there. My sleep has been fantastic. Like a baby every night. I will update this log every few days rather then every day as its a pain in the ass.

Day 45 mk677/ day 36 ldg: hit a shoulders workout today got a really good pump. Forearms are pumped hard. Weight is still the same at 206lbs. I look noticeably leaner then when i started. I'm really keen on doing the Dexa scan again. I bought a session today for 30 bucks 💪🏽. I'll ring Monday morning to book it in at the next available time. I'm still getting compliments from people I haven't seen in 3 weeks or so. Diet has been all over the place. Some days I'll over eat and some days I'll under eat. Dermacrine seems to be ok. I missed a day yesterday cause I fell asleep 😴.

Day 47 mk677/ day 38 ldg: wow guys results are in from the Dexa scan I am equally as shocked to the lady doing the scan at my gains. I gained 7kgs (15.4lbs ) of lean muscle and lost 0.3% bf. I went from 16.7% to 16.4%. I'm very very happy with that result And it's only the beginning of week 6. I'm looking foward to what the next 7 weeks brings. Gonna smash a back workout today extra heavy deads to celebrate my gains. 😂. Till next update. 😎

Had a fantastic back and bis workout. Felt strong. My forearms seem to be always super super pumped throughout my workouts. Have had a tingle in my fingers the whole day and my hands feel sort of numb. Just applied Dermacrine on chest and shoulders. Off to bed to get those night gains 😎.

Great review mate!

Congrats for the results.

What the experts guys says about the pct for this cycle?

Only tamoxifen do the job?

Top Bottom