Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Day 27 mk677/ day 18 ldg: did back and bis today felt super tired but forced it. Damn got a massive pump it felt painful. Never got that before. My forearm seem to get a massive pump regardless what body part I'm training. Kind of annoying. I have a severe stiff neck which is causing sharp pain Threw my upper back. Cause I'm stubborn I still training Back didn't go super heavy and no deadlifts. Didn't really sleep last night due to pain. I am also noticed that my elbow joints hurt more then normal. I bought another bottle of ldg as first bottle is almost finshed. Guys just a question is there any harm in going 12 weeks on ldg?

i don't wanna buy a third bottle and only complete half of it.

Day 28 mk677/ day 19 ldg: stiff neck feeling better but still couldn't train. Diet been shocking. Don't think I'm getting enough calories in. My appetite is low. Still feel pain in my elbow joints. Tomorrow will be legs. Sleep is good.

Day 29 mk677/ day 20 ldg: hit legs today and got a sensational pump. Felt my quads gonna explode. Pump was so intense that I cramped and had to stop mid set. I feel a lot stronger then before. Big difference. Muscles are fuller and I stay pumped for 3 days. Got a complement from 1 of my customers I haven't seen in 4 weeks ( truck delivery driver ) he was shocked how big I am looking. Was feeling my arms and they still pumped from the other day lol. I gained 25lbs since his seen me. Sleep is very good. Hunger is normal and lethargy is still sort of there. Tommorrow I will update with progress pics.

1 month update
weight 203lbs (92.1kgs)

200se2p.jpg

2ym6jo5.jpg

s17n1v.jpg

14vgyky.jpg

2hqdk3l.jpg

2iglqaf.jpg

Day 32 mk677/ day 23 ldg: so yesterday (Sunday ) I slept in cause I was smashed from work. Woke up at 12 midday and took my dose of ldg and mk677. Today Monday I dosed in the am around 6am. Today I feel super lethargic so much so that I physically couldn't go workout. Have zero energy. I also have really numb hands and painful finger tips. I'm assuming its cause I dosed too close together 50mg within a 24hr window. Gonna try to not do that again. Been getting compliants from all family members that I've seen saying how massive and chunky I look. Tommorrow gonna hit chest tris and shoulders.

Day 33 mk677/ day 24 ldg: had a insane chest workout today. Strength is going up a lot I'm so shocked wow. It really is amazing. I feel so good in the gym. Lethargy is killing me though. I'm sooooooooo smashed. I don't know what to do about it. I have pain in my joints and my lower back has been hurting me for 2 weeks now. I'm guessing it's cause the extra weight im carrying. It's stopping me from deadlifting. Diet is 50/50. Struggling to get enough protein in.

Day 35 mk677/ day 26: so yesterday had a epic chest workout. Was super strong and I smashed my pr on bench and incline db. I got a massive massive pump. This stuff is amazing. Today I did shoulders and tris also smashed my pr on overhead press. My lethargy is really really bad and it's almost unbearable. Another side effect I'm feeling is joint pain and clicking. I feel a lot harder and more thick. Diet is shit. But trying my best. Sleep is really deep.

Day 36 mk677/ day 27 ldg: today my shoulders are shockingly in pain. They're clicking and I can barely lift them. Im also feeling pain in my knees and lower back. Pretty much feel like a old man. Im not sure if this is a side effect from ldg or not but damn. Might need to get fish oil or glucosamine. Anyone know if this will help ? I also ordered a bottle of Dermacrine today should arrive tommorrow. Will start dosing immediately. My sex drive still feels normal I don't feel like I'm suppressed. But I wanna get the most out of this cycle without getting too much negative side effects. Hoping the derma will help with lethargy.

Day 37 mk677/ day 28 ldg: so today was a rest day. Shoulders feeling a lot better. Almost fully healed. I received my Dermacrine today in the mail. I just applied 4 pumps to my chest and stomach area. Waiting for it to dry as we speak. I hope this helps with energy levels. Decided to start to take mk677 7 days a week. I don't see a use in taking 2 days off anymore. My body has adapted to it. Just gonna stay on till the end of my bulk and through pct.

This is a great log. You are getting wonderful results.

Top Bottom