Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Day 12/ day 4 lgd: feeling sore from chest on Sunday. No big changes. Joints are sore from jitz last night. Today I decided to have a rest day as I was super tired. Had a 4 hr nap lol. Can't wait to increase lgd dose to 10 mgs. Hunger has gone away now and I'm back to normal. I do feel that I have gained barely any fat. My vascularity is gotten better while my weight continues to go up. I will weigh at the end of this week to see where I'm at. I'm pretty weak in the gym. Very disappointed. Been off weights for a while so it's to be expected. Holding water around my tummy alittle but nothing crazy. Diet is been pretty solid.

Day 13/ day 5 lgd: today was second off day of mk677. Felt really good today. No lethargy or low energy. Had a really nice back/arms workout. Got a super pump. My forearms seem to be more pumped then usual. I have noticed that I maintain the pump feeling till the next day. Where as before it use to last 2 hrs after my workout. I have been pissing like crazy today. I'm not sure why. I didn't even drink that much. I must of pissed like 8 times spaced 30 mins apart And they're really long ones too. My sleep is still deep and relaxing. Diet is been good and clean. Hitting macros best as I can but not perfect.
heres some pics of my forearms mid workout:

b8r1j8.jpg

c8hfs.jpg

This is a very detailed log. Please keep it updated.

Nice log - very detailed and to the point! Keep it going - it is nice to see your progress!

Day 12/ day 4 lgd: feeling sore from chest on Sunday. No big changes. Joints are sore from jitz last night. Today I decided to have a rest day as I was super tired. Had a 4 hr nap lol. Can't wait to increase lgd dose to 10 mgs. Hunger has gone away now and I'm back to normal. I do feel that I have gained barely any fat. My vascularity is gotten better while my weight continues to go up. I will weigh at the end of this week to see where I'm at. I'm pretty weak in the gym. Very disappointed. Been off weights for a while so it's to be expected. Holding water around my tummy alittle but nothing crazy. Diet is been pretty solid.

You did the right thing. Sometimes a good rest will do more for your progress rather than a workout, so you definitely need to take a rest from time to time.

Day 14-15/ day 6-7 LDG: both days were rest days. I have been feeling tired as hell. Sleep seems to be good and diet is solid. My weights in the gym are slowly increasing. I really do feel better when I don't dose mk677. Still not sure if it's a legit source. Can't wait to finish the bottle so I can get the Liquid form. My joints seem to be hurting more then normal. My muscles feel harder and look rounder. I will weigh in for you guys tommorrow morning which will mark the 2 week mark. Tommorrow also is the first day of 10mg of lgd so ill let yous know how that goes. Will be hitting legs tommorrow so should be interesting.

Nice log - very detailed and to the point! Keep it going - it is nice to see your progress!

You did the right thing. Sometimes a good rest will do more for your progress rather than a workout, so you definitely need to take a rest from time to time.

Cheers buddy. Will keep it going for sure. Yeah I seem to be needing more rest days as I get older 😳

Great log. Very detailed.

Can you post a sample daily diet for yourself? Whatever you are doing, it certainly looks to be working!

Top Bottom