Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Days 6 and 7. So I had these days off from dosing and felt so much better. I slept like a baby and didn't wake up sweating. I do feel sleepy and tired during the day while when I was on I never felt tired and sort of felt numb. Today is day 8 and I dosed about 1 hour ago. Let's see how today goes. Will update later tonight. Be training legs tonight.

Day 8: took dose in morning as usual and went to work. Hunger is really starting to kick in now. I'm starving all the time. What ever I eat seems like it's gone straight through me. Weight is 189.1 lbs (+4.4lbs) I have just done a bodyfat Dexa scan and here are the results:
2ynnkfp.jpg
116s7tf.jpg
I have bought some liquid lgd 4033 and it should be in the mail today. Going to start stacking it with my mk677 for maximum results. I will be doing 10mg ed for 6-8 weeks.

Day 9/day 1 LGD: ok guys so took my first dose of lgd this morning with my mk677 at 5mg. The taste was not bad at all. I went to work and felt a lot better then normal. My mk677 is really killing me with lethargy and hunger. I'm starving 24/7. I ate so much on Friday its not even normal. I might need to take something to kill my appetite. I can't stop eating. I don't wanna get fat. I need to control my food intake. I did legs yesterday and felt normal. Strength the same and today doms is really intense. Sleep is a lot better. Had deep sleep last 3 days.
Just did food shopping and ready to prep my meals.
Will report back soon. Got complimented about my size by family member haven't seen in 2 weeks. I feel that I'm holding water too.

Day 10/ day 2 lgd: felt good today. Hunger is alittle less intense now. Just finished preping my meals. Finally got around to shaving my body lol. Did a sick chest and shoulders workout. Felt a little weak but pushed through it. I seem to be gaining weight to fast for my liking. I will be getting back into bjj tomorrow so that will keep my fat gain down alittle.
Dont feel any affect from lgd yet.

Day 11/ day 3 lgd: today was a good day. diet was on point. Sore from yesterday's chest workout. Legs are still wrecked from Friday. Felt less lethargic today. Have a off day from weights. Went to bjj and had Some good rolls ( had 6 weeks off). Felt my cardio wasn't too bad considering my off time. Tommorrow is a off day from mk677. I'm still following a 5 on 2 off routine with the mk677. Lgd is still at 5mg in the am and will be increasing the dose to 10mg on Saturday morning. Will keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom