Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk-677 solo cycle

broony

I have some questions about running nutrobal mk-677 during the pandemic. I'm currently in England and some of our gyms are closed. My goal is to run 10 mg a day in the morning and another 15 mg in the evening. I'm 85 kg right now and I want to put on an extra Stone which is about 6 kg. My gym right now is open so I'm able to work out, do you think this goal is realistic

25mgs of mk677 solo wont do much, not going to add a stone for sure
you should stack that with testolone rad140 20mgs and ostazol 4 caps preworkout

I have some questions about running nutrobal mk-677 during the pandemic. I'm currently in England and some of our gyms are closed. My goal is to run 10 mg a day in the morning and another 15 mg in the evening. I'm 85 kg right now and I want to put on an extra Stone which is about 6 kg. My gym right now is open so I'm able to work out, do you think this goal is realistic

bro you not gonna gain 6 kilos off nutrobal

Not true. They're all open.

there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to split the dosage here... take 25 mg per day in the evening... 677 is a great option but there are better options for your goals... 6kg is about 13 lbs... thats not realistic with 677 solo... here's my recommendation for you

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Top Bottom