Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk-677 raw powder / oral liquid recipes

Vincent1982

Does anyone know the best method for mixing raw MK-677 powder .. either oral or liquid ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the problem with this is the raws you buy online are fraudelent and cheap from china

if you want the real stuff go to sarms1 and just buy nutrobal already perfected.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that even if you get the real raw powder, it will usually have lots of impurities, that you won't be able to filter in home conditions. This is why it is best to get the already manufactured Nutrobal from a reputable source.

I use sarms1 products personally. There is a homebrew thread over at evolutionary.org that talks about gear brewing. I bet there are some guys there who make liquid orals and could chime in.

It's not that easy to do. You need to suspend the raw mk-677 into an alcohol base in order for the SARMS to remain stable. It's a lot more complicated then home brewing gear.

SARMS denature very easily. You need to be meticulous with your temperature control so you don't denature the raw hormone when making the finished product.

Personally, I would just buy finished product. Leave it to the professionals.

Top Bottom