Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk-677 bloating?

yock925

Hey savages!
I was wondering if anyone has taken MK-677 and experienced bloating while using it the first few weeks of use. I'm consuming a lot of water to help flush it out. Any other suggestions? This MK-677 was purchased from an approved source and isn't bunk, so please rule that out. My diet hasn't changed so I'm guessing it's something to due with the MK-677. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a very normal side effect with both Nutrobal, and HGH, so there is no need to worry. Usually, it will subside after a couple of weeks of use.

Water retention and bloat is a very normal side effect from HGH/nutrobal. It occurs the first couple of weeks as your body isn't used to the compound.

It normally goes away after 3-4 weeks.

Bloating or edema means water retention. This is one of the reasons why users are not happy using the product. Is this water retention due to the product itself, or because of the increased appetite that is also an effect of MK 677? Since the increase in appetite and water retention are major side effects of this product, one definitely affects the other..

Bloating or edema means water retention. This is one of the reasons why users are not happy using the product. Is this water retention due to the product itself, or because of the increased appetite that is also an effect of MK 677? Since the increase in appetite and water retention are major side effects of this product, one definitely affects the other..

i never noticed water retention on 677.. i noticed increased hunger and recovery

everyone is different though

Top Bottom