Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk-677

yock925

Anyone notice a big difference between running 30 mgs a day and 15 mgs a day of Mk-677? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@stevesmi The hunger is killing me. Maybe I should try dosing it pre dinner

Yea man, play around with your dosing schedule. Some guys dose all in the AM, some all in the PM, and some split it 50/50. Try all 3 methods and see which you like the best.

If you double your dosage, you are going to get better results. Simple as that.

If you're going to run 30mg per day, split up your dosage into a 15mg AM and 15mg PM dosage. You get 2 HGH/IGF-1 pulses each day instead of just 1 that way.

As for the hunger, I always take the nutrobal first thing in the morning or 30 minutes before the last meal of the day. If you take the nutrobal and then eat right after, you'll blunt the hunger response. Time your nutrobal so you eat 30 minutes afterwards.

Thanks for all the responses. I love being apart of a community where we help each other become the best we can be. Thanks for the advise @muskate I will for sure try out that dosing suggestions. If I could keep my night hunger under control that would be huge.

Top Bottom