Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk-677

yock925

How long does it start to feel Mk-677 to work at 25mgs? How long should it be taken with a TRT dose of 200mg's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can run it long term. Nothing wrong with running it a year. If you get quality, you can get certain effects within the first few doses.

for me within the first week my appetite was ridiculous and borderline annoying

it also helped gradually heal injuries, however when i stopped taking it i managed to irritate the injury doing a very rigorous stretching routine. I started taking it again and my injury is improving quickly, i even played tennis for the first time over the weekend with no pain!!

so my advice is if you are using it for injuries keep taking it for as long as you can so it can work its magic

I am using sarms1 brand which is the only brand i would ever trust

The thing about nutrobal (mk-677) is that it doesnt effect testosterone, prolactin or estrogen levels in the body in any way so it can be run a long time. It's basically HGH.

Nurtobal/HGH is the type of thing you need to run for a long period of time to really notice the benefits. I recommend 16 week cycles of nutrobal with 4 week breaks in between.

You should notice the effects within the first few days but it'll take a month to really notice the fat loss and increase in recovery. Changes to your physique take time. Fat loss occurs over the course of weeks/months. Not days.

I like to take a couple weeks off every 16 weeks or so when running something that you can be on long term. I don't know if it makes any different but I just like to let the body normalize again. I do this with Cardarine.

I would run nutrobal for as long as possible to promote the growth of new satellite cells. After a longer period you will notice a big increase in muscle size.

However, for instantaneous effects, you will only feel it when it comes to hunger. That stuff makes me hungry as a hippo, it is really insane.

@jay The night hunger is crazy. I'm making meals in the middle of the night half asleep.

Top Bottom