Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-2866 + T3 = Recomp or waste

TheKhemist

Recomp is often debated: How to do it, is it really possible etc. So I was considering running MK-2866 and T3 together, the idea being that given I ate clean (as usual) it would result in a decent recomp. Would like to drop 3-4% and add LBM at the same time. I have ran T3 before, but never tried a SARM. Comparing them, MK-2866 has little chance of sides and no shut down (ideal to me). Just getting off of Ipa/CJC, so nothing else will be running with these two except the usual supplements (NRALA, Creative, Multi). Looking for feedback from those who know more than me, I know your out there I have lurked here long enough :)

Recomp is often debated: How to do it, is it really possible etc. So I was considering running MK-2866 and T3 together, the idea being that given I ate clean (as usual) it would result in a decent recomp. Would like to drop 3-4% and add LBM at the same time. I have ran T3 before, but never tried a SARM. Comparing them, MK-2866 has little chance of sides and no shut down (ideal to me). Just getting off of Ipa/CJC, so nothing else will be running with these two except the usual supplements (NRALA, Creative, Multi). Looking for feedback from those who know more than me, I know your out there I have lurked here long enough :)

bro, if you want to recomp then run the sarms triple stack... your not going to recomp with t3... t3 is a muscle waster... that's not what you want... you can gain so much lean muscle and melt fat with sarms triple stack and its much safer than t3... run this stack...

-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

I don't think MK-2877 would be strong enough to stop the muscle wasting of T-3. Unless your running Tren, or a good amount of gear, I would leave T3 out of the equation.

bro, if you want to recomp then run the sarms triple stack... your not going to recomp with t3... t3 is a muscle waster... that's not what you want... you can gain so much lean muscle and melt fat with sarms triple stack and its much safer than t3... run this stack...

-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

This definitely the way to go bro.. GW will melt fat for sure and is a way better option then T3. Im just coming off Sarms1 triple stack and the results were awesome. Dylans layout here is a solid one for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the great details. I considered GW as well, and keep in mind I am all for SARMS, peptides, gear and the like. When I read the studies on increased cancer rates associated with GW it made me cross it off my list. I realize it is at higher doses, but I am still hesitant about using it for that reason (I can deal with temporary vision issues from S4 better than a chance at cancer with GW). Now, I may be completely ignorant here on GW so please feel free to share more.

T3 is fairly catabolic, I see your point there.

EDIT: Found a decent video on youtube explaining GW sides (or lack of) more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lca-t7xud-U

Last edited:
Thank you for the great details. I considered GW as well, and keep in mind I am all for SARMS, peptides, gear and the like. When I read the studies on increased cancer rates associated with GW it made me cross it off my list. I realize it is at higher doses, but I am still hesitant about using it for that reason (I can deal with temporary vision issues from S4 better than a chance at cancer with GW). Now, I may be completely ignorant here on GW so please feel free to share more.

T3 is fairly catabolic, I see your point there.

Make sure you don't run hgh either since it can speed up cancer cell growth. Also, don't run oral steroids because of the potential for jaundice. While you're at it, don't use injectable steroids since they increase bp and have negative effects on lipids... this greatly increases your chances of heart attack and stroke... :D The GW thing Is thrown way out of proportion

The "cancer" studies on GW were seriously flawed and outdated. More recent studies and trials on GW showed NO signs of cancer whatsoever. The rats that developed cancer In the original study are now said to possibly have had pre-existing conditions and were exposed to over 20x the recomended dosage for long durations of time. Too much of anything, even a good thing, may have consequences

I agree with you, I am just cautious as SARMs are new to me. Education and precautions even the scale considerably. I saw the more recent Australian study that showed no cancer increase in human trials as well (I believe it was with obese people as well).

With those three SARMs stacked would I need a strong anti prolactin (Prami is my choice for that usually)?

I agree with you, I am just cautious as SARMs are new to me. Education and precautions even the scale considerably. I saw the more recent Australian study that showed no cancer increase in human trials as well (I believe it was with obese people as well).

With those three SARMs stacked would I need a strong anti prolactin (Prami is my choice for that usually)?

I would have a ai like aromasin... prami isnt nessesary.

Also here is a article on GW and its effects on lipids... just some info to checkout if you like

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22814748/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I like aromasin for the added benefit of raising test and IGF. Hell I like prami for its GH releasing qualities :D

I need to order some support items now, time to find some good discount codes for the sites above!

Prami is for 19-nor. Just as somebody else stated, tren is prob the only thing to counter the t3 catabolism. I was in the same boat regarding the GW scare. There were 3 trials and the 2nd and 3rd were more controlled and yielded zero negatives.... I posted the studies on this forum somewhere. Aside from the 1st GSK study, all other negative feedback was based on ppar beta and alpha agonistsGW501516 is a delta receptor agonist.

GW with your osta is the way I'd go.

Top Bottom