Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-2866 + T3 = Recomp or waste

Plenty of SARMs incoming for me, now I need to find the best price on a load of HCGenerate .

Amazon. Then write a verified review once you use it, and submit a link of your review to n2bm you will get another bottle.

send me your email bro and i'll get you on the mailer with all the deals that come out...

Dude, one of my students gave me a rubber band wrist band the other day and his name was Dylan. I looked at him all excited and I was like "Dylan!..............."and said it in and Arnold Schwarzenegger voice and was about to say "you son of a bitch" but realized that might be inappropriate for a fifth grader not to mention he probably wouldn't get the reference, though all of my students understand that leg day is the most important day of the week and that Arnold Schwarzenegger is the greatest actor in Hollywood.

These details are making me feel better, I am re-reading that study now. Many things in excess can cause cancer, look at processed meats (I lived in Australia and colon cancer was rampant for a time in the 50's due to the amount of preservatives manufacturers were putting into processed meats without any real regulation). Now I wait for the mail, and read some more.

lots of studies back this up. there is a bunch in my thread also.Posted by different people.I still use gw all the time and im not worried.

Dude, one of my students gave me a rubber band wrist band the other day and his name was Dylan. I looked at him all excited and I was like "Dylan!..............."and said it in and Arnold Schwarzenegger voice and was about to say "you son of a bitch" but realized that might be inappropriate for a fifth grader not to mention he probably wouldn't get the reference, though all of my students understand that leg day is the most important day of the week and that Arnold Schwarzenegger is the greatest actor in Hollywood.

LMFAO... slightly inappropriate but regardless, he wouldn't get it like you said... you crack me up with that... that's one of my favorite movies ever... all time great man...

LMFAO... slightly inappropriate but regardless, he wouldn't get it like you said... you crack me up with that... that's one of my favorite movies ever... all time great man...

It's pretty bad. I'm like that old HBO show "Dream On" where the guy had random movie and TV lines come to him when things happened to him. Except with me it's limited to meathead movies, mostly Arnie movies. I have my 1st graders screaming "put the cookie down, now" in am Arnie voice every time they squat.

That's hilarious bro. Lol.. I can totally remember that part of the movie too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom